Spurs Women v Leicester - FA Cup semi-final 14/4 12 noon k/o | Vital Football

Spurs Women v Leicester - FA Cup semi-final 14/4 12 noon k/o

TQ2Spurs

Vital Champions League
Who would have thought it, just one game from a Wembley cup final date! We have the quality to win this game but it would need some kind of miracle performance to beat United or Chelsea in the final. Either way this is surely going to be a big boost to the teams confidence.

Last edited:
We are certainly capable of winning this one and getting to our first final. And, as TQ says, this will be a huge confidence builder. COYSW!

hmm ... only 4 posts thus far ... come on guys gals join in the conversation - we need some interest in this game .. try watch on Sunday if u are not going to the match and then pen your thoughts. It should be live either on telestrial - FA Player or Spurs play. Enjoy ... we could get into a final !!!! and a 20-80 chance of a cup.

:unsure:

hmm ... only 4 posts thus far ... come on guys gals join in the conversation - we need some interest in this game .. try watch on Sunday if u are not going to the match and then pen your thoughts. It should be live either on telestrial - FA Player or Spurs play. Enjoy ... we could get into a final !!!! and a 20-80 chance of a cup.

Both semi's are live on BBC, ours is on BBC2 and the United v Chavs game on BBC1.

Many of the posters are around my age …. and old habits die hard. The age of enlightenment will come. How ironic would it be if the Women’s team were to achieve what has not been possible for the Men’s team for far too long …. a trophy! ;)

If they are not on FA Player it looks like I'll miss both games. That would be a blow!
That's a blow Geof, FA Player usually only have audio commentary when games are being shown by the BBC or Sky, whether it's available on there to users outside of the UK I don't know. I presume Optus and others aren't showing them? Shame if so as they are good k/o times for you.

That's a blow Geof, FA Player usually only have audio commentary when games are being shown by the BBC or Sky, whether it's available on there to users outside of the UK I don't know. I presume Optus and others aren't showing them? Shame if so as they are good k/o times for you.
No, they are not on Optus. I'd settle for FAP audio but I don't think that works here either.

Last edited:
These are the sort of games that Spurs should be covering on Spurs play live for punters abroad at NO cost - shame on em

At least Ill be there this time not listening to those biased Scum pundits that are on the BBC all the time.

Afraid I won't be doing either now, injury has rules me out, so now I've been grabbed by the other half for a lunch... :shake:

These are the sort of games that Spurs should be covering on Spurs play live for punters abroad at NO cost - shame on em

At least Ill be there this time not listening to those biased Scum pundits that are on the BBC all the time.
If only it were that easy; the existing media rights are tucked up well in advance and rarely can you muscle in on those arrangements...