Spurs V Spam Lasagne | Page 10 | Vital Football

Spurs V Spam Lasagne

It's the players themselves playing the football that will or will not win them something.

Are we now expecting these highly paid men to say to us all, hey we'll be happy with the league cup because we don't actually believe we are good enough to win anything else.

Because, this seems to be what many Spurs supporters are now saying.

If they got to the final they would want to win it and they would celebrate the win with us supporters. Great!

It doesn't then work that because they have won this cup only then can they think about the bigger picture.

I wish supporters would make up their minds. Do we want to win the PL? If so do we want our players to fight for it in the belief that they are indeed good enough to win it?

I'd suggest that coming third and then second in the PL gives them a hell of a lot more hope, desire and belief of being Champions than winning a League cup would.

No one here is saying that winning the league cup is a bad thing (why would we), just that there are greater priorities and goals to achieve. And of course, there is.

It's a long, long season with plenty still to fight for and, myself and hopefully (surely), our players and manager, really shouldn't be at all hung-up about one bad night against those bloody bubble blowin' berks from up the road in East London.

Let them bury their sad n sorry hammer-heads into their soggy pie and mash, whilst we get our hooks into the bigger fish we now have to fry. Starting with Man U.

Make up yer minds Spurs supporters... Are we big fish, or are we small fry?

Hot Tottingham - 27/10/2017 10:04

It's the players themselves playing the football that will or will not win them something.

Are we now expecting these highly paid men to say to us all, hey we'll be happy with the league cup because we don't actually believe we are good enough to win anything else.

If they got to the final they would want to win it and they would celebrate the win with us supporters. Great!

It doesn't then work that because they have won this cup only then can then think about the bigger picture.

I wish supporters would make up their minds. Do we want to win the PL? If so do we want our players to fight for it in the belief that they are indeed good enough to win it?

I'd suggest that coming third and then second in the PL gives them a hell of a lot more hope, desire and belief of being Champions than winning a League cup would.

No one here is saying that winning the league cup is a bad thing (why would we), just that there are greater priorities and goals to achieve. And of course, there is.

It's a long, long season with plenty still to fight for and, myself and hopefully (surely), our players and manager, really shouldn't be at all hung-up about one bad night against those bloody bubble blowin' berks from up the road in East London.

Let them bury their sad n sorry hammer-heads into their soggy pie and mash, whilst we get our hooks into the bigger fish we now have to fry. Starting with Man U.

Make up yer minds Spurs supporters... Are we big fry, or are we small fish.

Small fish, until we start paying players £150K a week plus and paying over £50m for transfer fees we just cannot compete with the top dogs, we are massively overachieving.

A winning mentality breeds winners in every game and every comp.
What bollocks it is to have a poor mentality to pick and choose what games and trophies we want to win fuck off with that

If we expect our players, manager and Chairman to have a winning mentality, then isn't it about time we as supporters start showing it too?

It's now over folks. We can no longer win the EFL Cup.

But the EPL is still looking good to me.

Hot Tottingham - 27/10/2017 10:04

It doesn't then work that because they have won this cup only then can they think about the bigger picture.

Make up yer minds Spurs supporters... Are we big fish, or are we small fry?

As of right now, we're neither.

click on the attachment link below...

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2017-10-27 at 09.47.04.jpeg
    15.9 KB · Views: 0
Thanks Ex.... Had a few goons and chel**** mates send me that.
Did make me smile slightly.
Got to say my response wasn’t very matey.