Spurs v NUFC League Cup 1/4 Final Match Thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

Spurs v NUFC League Cup 1/4 Final Match Thread

Alnwick is worse than Elliot. First game I saw him I said to my partner that boy is going to be trouble.Too static for me . Maybe he eats to much pies.To be worse than Elliot doesn't bode well

Great to see Pardew pick a side with some balance, 4 left sided players. It's a shame that 3 of them are playing on the right.

Spurs are the only team that we have come from behind at half time to beat since Scunthorpe, in extra time in the League Cup in 2011. The very next team after them that we came from 1-0 down at half time to draw with in 90 mins was Spurs in the league. Other than that, we have never come from being down at half time to win under Pardew.

4-4-2 wins games doesn't it?

It doesn't matter who the players are if you play 4-4-2 you automatically win the game

I've seen it said

newzealandtoonfan - 17/12/2014 20:38

Alnwick is worse than Elliot. First game I saw him I said to my partner that boy is going to be trouble.Too static for me . Maybe he eats to much pies.To be worse than Elliot doesn't bode well
----------------
What did he make of the situation?

Berb - 17/12/2014 22:44

----------------

Funny Bob it is a SHE fortunately . She agreed he's to fat :7:

newzealandtoonfan - 17/12/2014 20:57

Berb - 17/12/2014 22:44

----------------

Funny Bob it is a SHE fortunately . She agreed he's to fat :7:
-----------------
sound lol I was just a tad concerned regards which side the bat you were belting the ball with.
nothing wrong with poofs by the way, just I don't fancy one at the minute. :35: