Spurs v NUFC League Cup 1/4 Final Match Thread | Page 4 | Vital Football

Spurs v NUFC League Cup 1/4 Final Match Thread

Pardew back to conceding 3 or more, he's the top manager for a team folding pathetically, back to his best. I cannot understand why a one footed Dummett at right back and a fucking donkey at centre back hasn't worked out like.

Paul Kannell - 17/12/2014 21:01

Halfway through the season and Cabella, Gouffran, Riviere and Williamson have been consistently shite.

Agreed , 3-0 down to a not very good spurs team.
You know once we go a goal down we are Fooked

Berb - 17/12/2014 23:01

newzealandtoonfan - 17/12/2014 20:57

Berb - 17/12/2014 22:44

newzealandtoonfan - 17/12/2014 20:38

Alnwick is worse than Elliot. First game I saw him I said to my partner that boy is going to be trouble.Too static for me . Maybe he eats to much pies.To be worse than Elliot doesn't bode well
----------------
What did he make of the situation?

Funny Bob it is a SHE fortunately . She agreed he's to fat :7:
-----------------
sound lol I was just a tad concerned regards which side the bat you were belting the ball with.
nothing wrong with poofs by the way, just I don't fancy one at the minute. :35:

Sausage jockeys is always happy and gay. You've got to love em but don't get loved :59: :2:

wont do him any harm though once he gets a move to a decent footballing club be it in whatever league.

Whilst the keeper should have done better for a few, we are letting them shoot at will, no closing down whatsoever. Both centre halves have been dogshit and Colback is better than a defensive midfielder and is forever running back to goal.

When he came on against chelsea he came for a few balls and i thought he was going to be ok, towards the end of the game when they brought drogba on and started pumping it into the box he was routed to his line.
Should be playing 1st div at best, regardless nothing up front and it was only a matter of time before we stopped nicking games by taking half chances