Spurs v NUFC League Cup 1/4 Final Match Thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

Spurs v NUFC League Cup 1/4 Final Match Thread

kevinpie - 17/12/2014 19:18

Rexn - 17/12/2014 19:07

I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere so sorry if it is a repeat. Of other the Premier League clubs left in the competition, they account for half of our Premier League wins this season. the other 3 of our wins are against clubs in the bottom 7.

Of the 4 Premier League clubs left, we are the only ones not involved in Europe this season.

Is ToonToon your blog Rexn ?
It is indeed, migrating soon to a better server and I'm not the most IT literate but when the kids get involved, it should perk up.

Cheers CM. Riviere's only goals have come in our only Capital One Cup in the capital. What chance of a repeat?

Regardless of line up, the bench shows how ambitious we are with it full of kids.

It ends tonight. I may change my 4-0 prediction to 5.

kevinpie - 17/12/2014 19:28

Found it the other day , content is more important than having a pretty website.
Cheers, Kevin. It seems that over 10% of the regulars on there are journos of some description but the latest article somehow has a bunch of Scottish IPs.

Feel sorry for Alnwick,hope he doesn't lose his nerve altogether now.

Still a long way to go and we are pushing them back at the moment.

I said on Saturday the lad shouldn't be anywhere near the first team. Regardless of what confidence is going to be shreaded here, he's nowhere near good enough at this level. A couple of good punches against Chelsea and that fat **** thinks he's saved some more money, he hasn't.

Luckily for us they haven't tested him at all since the goal,can see them getting another as we pile forward.