SPONSORSHIP NEWS - We're delighted & excited to announce... | Vital Football

SPONSORSHIP NEWS - We're delighted & excited to announce...

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
...that we (Vital Lincoln City) will be sponsoring The Red Imps Bar for the 2021/22 season. This is something we wanted to do a few years ago, but it didn't quite take off. However, this time it will!

The bar will still be called "The Red Imps Bar", but Vital Lincoln City will appear on all of the advertising.

Donations:

If anyone would like to make a donation towards this, the information can be found below:

PayPal: https://paypal.me/pools/c/8xM0ROAand

PLEASE NOTE: You don't actually need a PayPal account to make a donation via the link above!

Bank Details: 09-01-28 - 76525516

eBay Auctions:

The other day I started a thread asking if anyone has any Lincoln City shirts and/or programmes they could donate for us to auction and raise money towards this. If you can support this, please send me a Private Message!

Vital Lincoln City Income:

All of the money raised over the next few months on this website will be going towards the cost of this sponsorship, so, get online, get browsing and get posting!

Quizzes = Easy Page Views:

One really easy way to increase the page views is to take part in all of the quizzes we publish. They are not about getting 10 out of 10, they are a bit of fun and generate easy page views!

https://lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk/category/weekly-quiz/

So. Not the leg ends lounge but the big area where we all go where the food is sold?
Was hoping the sponsorship related to the Fans Zone.
All? Is it assessible, at least pre-match, to fans from the Senility, Stacey West and whatever the South Park is now called.?

All? Is it assessible, at least pre-match, to fans from the Senility, Stacey West and whatever the South Park is now called.?

Why were you?

And no, I don't believe they do have access.

"All" as in all that sit in co-op upper, and of those, all that partake of the catering facilities and the neighbouring conveniences.
I obviously did not mean the whole stadium full.