SPONSORSHIP NEWS - We're delighted & excited to announce... | Page 2 | Vital Football

SPONSORSHIP NEWS - We're delighted & excited to announce...

Well, we will certainly have a few very good items to auction on eBay as it stands!

The site income from this month will hopefully knock a decent chunk of the money required off!

Then, if eBay does a maximum of £1.00 selling fees, we'll be able to push on!

For anyone wishing to donate on PayPal, I have set-up a pool that doesn't have a deadline on it.

The link to this can be found below:
https://paypal.me/pools/c/8xM0ROAand

PLEASE NOTE: You don't actually need a PayPal account to make a donation via the link above!

Following income of £329.00 in April, we now require £1,761.62 to pay for the sponsorship of The Red Imps Bar.

Already got a couple of things that can be auctioned, just waiting for a maximum of £1.00 selling fees on eBay!

Jules, I have got some pieces of Lincoln City history such as a club blazer and tie from the 1970's, some Lincolnshire Cup winning tankards, I've even got a 4th Division Winners plaque from 75/76 that I may even part with and other bits and bobs plus literally hundreds of programmes.
I am more than happy to donate these items to help raise money for the Vitals which ultimately helps the club aswell.
Pm me if you think you can use any of this and we'll see what we can sort out.

Would those that donated towards this be OK if the money went towards The Stacey West Development Fund instead?