Spiritual Healing | Page 2 | Vital Football

Spiritual Healing

My wife's aunt is a Buddhist faith healer. I've seen her cure people of cancer and kids with heart defects.

I assumed it was a scam when I first met her.

If I was seriously sick, I wouldn't bother going to the hospital now.

Shame Mr X hasn't snapped her up for our medical staff

Imagine where we could have been if she'd worked her magic on Gabby

Well, I certainly believe that people can be spiritually healed and that there are those who have a "gift".
I think also that we are fortunate to live at a time when there have been so many advances in medicine and surgery. Some of us here would be dead by now if we'd lived a hundred years ago and had suffered from some of the conditions that we've either overcome or are coping with.
(I know that sentence is a bit ambiguous but am sure you all know when I'm trying to say, I'm sure!)

I certainly agree with you BBJ: that is why The NHS is also struggling. People are living alot longer than even 50 years ago.

Medical science has come so far. Nye Bevin could never have predicted this when he set up The NHS

For example my late Father had cancer of the stomach in 1979, nearly 40 years ago now. They did then what was a pioneering op of removing the stomach so he could only eat small meals and had to eat 6 times a day.

The problem was the cancer had hit the liver and there was nothing then they could do about it. Move on 38 years and they are doing liver transplants, partial liver removal and so on

....................................................................................................

Regarding my own faith I have incorporated spiritual healing in with the medical practices and palliative care with Mr KK.

Has it worked? It looks like the Drs have made a massive mistake with his original diagnosis. People will say no. I say ''we had to take the action and how much is a mistake and how much is God (I understand) hand in it is down to debate.

I certainly know we had to take the action and leave the rest to God. I do believe we aren't just ''healed'' without our own action in it too. Life could never be that easy

That's true, kefkat. It's a variation on the old saying - pray as though everything depends on God and work as though everything depends on you.

I don't buy that at all BB

Faith healing cannot heal brain diseases, cancer, aids etc. Just can't. Total bollox. Try having one of those illnesses before saying you'd not take conventional treatment because I simply don't believe anyone wouldn't load the dice as much in their favour as possible.

If it worked in that way, we'd all be lining up at healers instead of going in and having our bodies intrusively cut into and apart.

I think that was what BBJ was trying to say JF: we don't just rely on spiritual/prayer healing. We take what action we can too. If you believe in God (as I understand) and anyone else who has a faith I doubt very few would solely rely on prayer alone.

Prayer at it's simplest is the art of bringing 1 self into alignment with the universe, not making matters better, however able to deal with them better through prayer, which is at it's simplest the matter of speaking out loud words to God, call it an affirmation or whatever you like it is still the same thing under another name.

As I told a Mindfulness teacher recently: it is solely Meditation under a different name using secular thoughts/pictures rather than faith thoughts/pictures.

Those who only rely on spiritual healing are either in countries where medical practice is unknown and unavailable, or to be quite honest crank pots.

After all if you believe in God in whatever form then you believe God gave healing hands and gifts of medical science to beable to create cures and progress etc.

.....................................................................................................................

I have never heard it said like that before BBJ- I like it

The Fear - 5/4/2017 02:29

I don't buy that at all BB

Faith healing cannot heal brain diseases, cancer, aids etc. Just can't. Total bollox. Try having one of those illnesses before saying you'd not take conventional treatment because I simply don't believe anyone wouldn't load the dice as much in their favour as possible.

If it worked in that way, we'd all be lining up at healers instead of going in and having our bodies intrusively cut into and apart.

I didn't believe it either. I thought it was a scam for a long time but I could never figure out the angle. What changed my mind was seeing people being cured.

I can't explain it or defend it. I'm not here to convince you either. I'm just saying what I've seen. If you don't believe in it, fair enough.

Would you consider a trip to visit her JF?

You can't say that you have tried everything otherwise

Id be happy to hold some fund raisers??

She past away last year unfortunately tubbz. Fascinating woman that I've been following for a while now.
Her stuff on Ets and the spirit world will blow your mind.

Sorry Mate I meant BB's Aunt in law, Im aware about Deloris who was an incredible woman

I detailed how John Hogue showed her to be a complete fraud previously. I can do it again, if you missed it, but I'd rather leave you to enjoy your thread. Just be aware, there are people trying to profit from you.

Most of his stuff is free to read. You don't have to pay anything for it.

He proved, beyond doubt, in front of an auditorium of people, that she does not channel Nostradamus. She's a bit of a fraud.

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 5/4/2017 22:33

Most of his stuff is free to read. You don't have to pay anything for it.

He proved, beyond doubt, in front of an auditorium of people, that she does not channel Nostradamus. She's a bit of a fraud.

Nostradamus was a total fraud, so maybe she really is channeling him?

Most of delores Cannon stuff is on YouTube and is also free to watch.

He's a self proclaimed world authority on nostrodamus and obviously there opinions clash. It's very hard to prove who's right or wrong on the subject of something unproven.

It wasn't opinions. He has researched his life, not just his writings. He asked her personal stuff about Nostradamus, which is a matter of record, and not once could she answer.

Surely, she should be able to do so if what she says is true.