Spiritual Healing | Vital Football

Spiritual Healing

TuBBz

Are You Local?
So I am sure that Heath will be in here like a shot to shoot this thread down because it does not conform to normal Science but has anyone had any dealings with Spiritual healing like Reiki or Sekhem?

I have just finished my level 1 Sekhem Healing course and by the end of June I will be level 3 with Master level 4 sometime next year

If anyone is wondering what Sekhem Healing is then you can check it out on this link

Sekhem means the Power of Powers and it is connected with our own empowerment for both healing and spiritual development. Once initiated, all our healing work improves exponentially. In a spiritual sense, it equates with Chi, Ki and Prana.

Hence today there are many systems, which are all very similar, yet have their own distinct vibration frequency. There is only one source; all these are just different ways of accessing it.
Although similar to Reiki in that it is channelled energy from source, Sekhem is channelled in a different way and has a much higher vibration. When you go to the Temples, they are covered in hieroglyphs of the Gods receiving healing sessions and initiations into different sacred orders. References have been made to Sekhem in the Egyptian Book of the Dead and in ancient scrolls found in the ruins of the temples and the pyramids.

http://www.positivehealth.com/article/reiki/sekhem-a-form-of-ancient-egyptian-healing

TuBBz - 3/4/2017 13:45

I have just finished my level 1 Sekhem Healing course and by the end of June I will be level 3 with Master level 4 sometime next year

What happened to level 2? Not very scientific, going from 1 to 3.

:5: :5: :5: :5:

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 3/4/2017 13:48

TuBBz - 3/4/2017 13:45

What happened to level 2? Not very scientific, going from 1 to 3.

:5: :5: :5: :5:

Lol

I am doing level 2 the week ending the 24th

:5:

I have tried spiritual healing. Had the warm feeling, but got feck all healing from it.

I can actually do Reiki but stopped short of the master level.

I get the warmth (which I like) but it's not made the blind bit of difference to my brain aches or anything else. It is a nice warm feeling though and I know it does generate that because years ago my brother was in a plaster cast and without telling him what to expect, I did Reiki on him and he said he was getting a warmth from within the plaster cast.

I think at best, for me, I'd say there is a feeling of being relaxed but then, if I lie down and relax my muscles I get the same, a relaxed feeling, mainly because I'd basically be, well, relaxing.

There is no doubt that the mind is a powerful tool in the healing process, it contriols (subconciously) the release of hormones that are active in the healing process and endorphines, which are particularly important in the treatment of pain. The question is, can we harness this power and direct it/turn it on and off as needed? I don't know if everyone has this ability but it seems to me that some, in various forms of spiritual healing, may experience a placebo effect for those that believe and that for a certain percentage of those believers, the placebo effect does more than relieve pain.

There are other, far more reliable, ways of stimulating the body to heal itself:

As things stand, we in the western world have an excess of food and as such we eat at levels that mean that the body produces a hormone called IGF1 or Insuline-like Growth Factor 1. This hormone is, as the name suggests, the main growth hormone in our bodies, an absence of this in childhood and teenage years will result in stunted growth, however, it's not that useful for adults, in fact it can be quite harmful as it encourages cells to devide and grow, healthy cells and cancerouse cells alike. If IGF1 is removed from adults the body changes from growth to repair mode where faulty cells will be repaired, vastly reducing the incidences of cancer.

How do we know this? There is a family in south America (sorry, I don't remember the country, city or family name but if you really want to know, it's available through the net) that have a genetic mutation that means that they don't produce normal levels of IGF1. As a result, they all suffer from stunted growth but another effect is that none of this family have ever suffered from either heart attack or cancer despite some of them being heavey smokers and regular junk-food eaters. When this came to the attention of researchers, they started to look into it.

It seems we can all benefit from the same blessings as this family by means of dietary adjustment, there are three tried and tested methods: 1. Once a month fast for 4 days consuming no more than 50 calouries per day (pretty darn hard if you ask me). 2.Commit ot a low calorie, high nutrition diet for the rest of your life - no mor ethan 1500kc/day. 3. The famous 5:2 diet, popularised by Michael Mosley, this has a couple of benefits over the others, when fasting a man can still consume up to 600kc/day (500 for a woman) and on the off days one can consume, within reason, whatever one wants. Additionally, if the aim is to loose weight as well (as is actually probably the main motivation for most) then this gives a net reduction of calouries consumed but the body does not go into starvation mode as it doesn't register starvation for more than 1 day at a time, so fat resources can be used up rather than the body protecting them as insurance against future starvation.

Basically, reducing high levels of IGF1 allows the body to repair the damge done by all the free radicals that we are exposed to.

There are other examples of the body being stimulated to heal itself and all are welcome but I really think that the future lies in those methods that are currently supported by impirical evidence such as the methods outlined above, spiritual healing is so hit and miss in who it works for that I believe research should be aimed at more promising areas.

Many years ago my father turned to spiritual healing in desperation because of disc trouble and trapped nerves in his lower back if I remember correctly.

What I do remember, is it worked for him. Indeed, the healer also did the trick for me for a bad knee I had which would lock and was very painful...... it worked for me too.

That was about 45 years ago. Jump forward to about 8-9 years ago and I contacted a local spiritual healer in Erdington, Birmingham. Again, he did the trick for me after aqupuncture failed.

So my experiences have always been positive.

:14:

I've recently qualified as a hypnotherapist. It can be very powerful and does work.

I've had a couple of hypnotherapists concede I'm just 'one of them'... I just don't go into a hypnotic state.

I'm a qualified hypnotherapist, Reiki master, trained in EFT, NLP, Heartmath and Life Coaching amongst other healing modalities and can attest it all works.

A sweeping statement upthevilla.. 'it all works'

NOT a dig or criticism.

But what do you mean by 'all' and works on what?

Seen plenty on hypnotherapy helping with phobias, addictions, quitting smoking etc. I wanted to turn off some of the pain my body holds onto (pain is a needed warning signal as most of you know, but it isn't always something the body readily switches off. ie my ribs were broken a zillion times, I know why, I know why the pain, my body doesn't realise it could now turn off that pain!) but didn't get anything from the session.

Healing etc, zilch apart from a nice relaxed feeling (some of that is down to people being calm whilst healing and trying to help)

Again, I repeat, not doubting or digging, but it is easy to say 'it all works'... I wish it did 'all work' for me, I'd be delighted to not be so drained, suffer less pain etc.

For me it most certainly didn't all work, at all. And everything I've done I have done with a very open mind as the mind is a fantastic tool (as I found out when the brain went wrong with the disease)

In my experience the quality of the therapist is key. Some people get the qualification but can't deliver well. I studied in Wales and I found the Birmingham accent works well compared to the Welsh.
I was putting other students into trance that didn't under a professional.
Some people also go in thinking I can't be hypnotised and fight it. Not realising they go into a hypnotic state every day naturally when they daydream or just about to fall asleep. The hypnotherapist just helps you get there quicker.
That's my take on it.

You need to get on the cbd oil Fear. It changed my life.

I've got a good contact who is in the process of setting up a CBD oil business so could possibly do some digging if that's of interest JF.

'It all works' - maybe I should have posted I've had success with everything I've trained in.

Hypnotherapy and pain - had an ex military man discharged on medical grounds due to a busted knee. Not slept well for over 2 years. One session of hypnotherapy best sleep of the last 2 years. Didn't take all the pain away because as you say it's the body's way of giving you a signal. Didn't want him to think he was fully cured and hurt himself by forgetting he still had a serious injury. He needed more than one session as his pain returned after a couple of weeks, though I did tell him that and the opportunity didn't arise to continue with the therapy.

The evening after taking my level 2 I sent Reiki to a Bi-polar friend who was unaware of it at the time. Again hadn't slept well in years. Called her the next morning and was reprimanded for interrupting the best sleep she could remember she had ever had.

Used heartmath to reduce a colleagues blood pressure, Emotional Freedom Technique to reduce the trauma relating to major negative event in another persons life, used NLP in a job interview, socially etc amongst other situations and Life Coached people stuck in situations they didn't know how to move on from.

Maybe it's down to levels of damage. Don't know. Certainly not down to the quality of therapists I've tried, I've tried a hell of a lot before and after the brain (and other) ops.

Tried the cdb oil, didn't nothing at all for me. Again, with a totally open mind as I know cannabis used to help the worst of my very bad shakes after the brain op years back.

The Fear - 3/4/2017 16:24

I've had a couple of hypnotherapists concede I'm just 'one of them'... I just don't go into a hypnotic state.

Is that because you're already in one? :5:

I have had Reiki in the passed! It was helpful. However I find Reflexology is far more beneficial to me. It's not a cure all however I firmly believe it has kept me out of a wheelchair.

When the fibro/CFS/ME started to get really bad in 2008 time, I had a grant from the council for some alternative treatment/support as Mom had been diagnosed with Alzheimers disease. It was given as a benefit being registered as her carer.

I know how I was then. I know how my legs were. I know that heavy throbbing feeling like someone pouring concrete into you. The difficulty to move my legs etc. Starting the reflexology which I have kept on has benefited me alot and helped it.

At the beginning of this year I missed a months treatment. Within the month I missed I was back to and worse than in 2008 with it.

I do believe you have to be receptive to it too. I also being a Christian believe in the use of Spiritual healing that is done through prayer, hands on, and the use of the holy spirit. I have seen the benefits with that too.

Whilst some of you would will pooh pooh that, that is not saying it shouldn't be used along with conventional medicine as it should be. No way conventional medicine shouldn't be used

I am not sure where VOTN and BBJ stand where spiritual healing through Christianity as a helpful tool too? So yes I am asking, as whilst we are of the same faith we are of different beliefs in some ways

BBJ - 3/4/2017 23:37

The Fear - 3/4/2017 16:24

Is that because you're already in one? :5:

Well what do you expect, watching Villa week in, week out over the last 5 years? Maybe he's starting to come round now but his catatonia could well be permanent. :17: