Some of valencia's mates get nicked. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Some of valencia's mates get nicked.

Ms Patatas and Mr Bogunovic do sound a bit ethnic to me.

They were found guilty of being part of a terrorist group, and one was found guilty of having a terrorist manual called the "Anarchist Cookbook". Seems quite straightforward to me, hopefully they'll get an appropriate sentence.[/QUOTE
I not quite sure that book could be described as a terrorist manual, but it's an irrelevance, tbh. What was more significant was the Nazi paraphanelia, and the fact that they were part of a group that celebrated the murder of Jo Cox

'You may have noted that VG neither denies being a member or condemns the group'

Like I said , these are extremists.
I'm more of a populist , and there's millions like me , who recognize that things are going wrong.

Extremists numbered less than 30 ? in the worst the BBC footage had to offer. Maybe I'm being generous and 20 idiots attended.

Tommy Robinson could mobilise tens of thousands of non extremist , concerned citizens.
A populist, in all the definitions I have seen, is against immigrants. You are an immigrant. Strange logic

The problem is, the type of Islam that had been imported , is getting more and more strict. Salafist teachings , in mosques paid for by Saudi's. Increasing levels of backward teachings , mean that there is an increasing gulf of integration.

Contrast that to 'British liberal values'

What could possibly go wrong ?

The problem is, the type of Islam that had been imported , is getting more and more strict. Salafist teachings , in mosques paid for by Saudi's. Increasing levels of backward teachings , mean that there is an increasing gulf of integration.
Like the wrong type of leaves on the line; so, you believe we'll be overrun? Better make sure you and your family have safe rooms/houses; you'll be near the top of their want list

Like the wrong type of leaves on the line; so, you believe we'll be overrun? Better make sure you and your family have safe rooms/houses; you'll be near the top of their want list

Yes I (and millions of others) believe we will be if nothing is done, but it's not too late to recover the situation.

Safe rooms/houses?

I just took that from the BBC article.

It would be useful if, rather than just disagreeing for the sake of it you could provide some explanation of why?
But that's EXACTLY what you do; you don't disagree for the sake of it, actually you do, you ask for facts, figures and/or statistics.

In the other thread on young Tommy, I've given you the chance to express your extreme racist opinion in the national press.

" Contrast that to 'British liberal values' "

We are more concerned on this thread with contrasting: the celebration of Jo Cox's murder, the support of nazi ideas, the grooming of children to support such filth and the contrast with such behaviour with said British liberal values.

There is a concerted campaign to normalize previously shunned attitudes to race, religion and ethnicity. This is sometimes part of a deliberate plan to shift the debate and ultimately accommodate facism. Sometimes it's just useful fools following "populist" agendas provided for them.

The far right are the fastest growing terrorist threat according to our own security services.

These are extremists , the same as exists in all societies.

So these cnts are, "extremists", and according to you such people "exist in all societies."

Yet you don't extend this logic to Islamic society??!! Is it not true that just as extremists exist in all societies, so too do extremists exist within all religions?

How can you defend British society and claim that there are only a minority of extremists yet when it comes to Islam it's not a minority of extremists, suddenly they all become extremists?

Your reasoning doesn't make sense and isn't consistent. It merely shows you up as the nasty little fascist you are.

You then go on to refer to...

... 'British liberal values'

Yet you don't seem to understand that those British liberal values are precisely why your views are so repugnant to the majority of British people, who, with their liberal values, see you and your mates on the far right as ignorant and intolerant fascists.

Yes, fascism and intolerance is growing in popularity. That cannot be denied and is why cnts like you MUST be challenged. What must be remembered is that those "British liberal values" (that are held by the majority of British people) are the reason why fascism will never take hold on this island.. You see, it just aint British to be a fascist. Far from being a patriot, you and your mates are simply an embarrassment.

Even during the 1930s when fascism was on the rise across Europe, Oswald Mosley was a joke figure here (just like Tommy today, actually) and I'm sure I don't need to remind you what happened to him and his bullies when they tried to march through Cable Street...

Go on, mobilise your meatheads. Antifa and the British public will kick you off our streets.

Last edited:
The far right are the fastest growing terrorist threat according to our own security services.

"fastest growing" is a difficult statement to quantify. If group 1 increases from 100 to 1,000 in a year, and group 2 increases from 50,000 to 100,000, then group 1 is "fastest growing" but group 2 has the biggest growth. I would be more interested to know who the security services thought was the biggest terrorist threat to the UK

I just took that from the BBC article.

It would be useful if, rather than just disagreeing for the sake of it you could provide some explanation of why?
I haven't really disagreed with anything. I skimmed through it 30 odd years ago, but I can't imagine many terrorists keeping a copy in their backpocket. My main point was that in the grand scheme of this trial, the more salient facts were the Nazi parapenalia and their membership of a group that condoned Jo Cox's murder. None of which you mentioned.
Just to confirm to you though, no anarchist I have ever met (and I have met a lot) accepted this book as an Anarchist book, and the author tried to have it withdrawn.

3x6 you've just shot down your bannerman VG's latest poll post about the French elections, did you mean to do that?

What's the margin of error for a poll of 1002? I'm guessing it's more than 0.5%!

Well, hopefully this will persuade you;

https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science-fair-projects/references/sample-size-surveys

A survey size of 2,000 will have a margin of error of 2.2%, reducing to 1.4% for a sample size of 5,000
Statistical analysis, especially when it involves non-binomial and qualitative data, is open to all sorts of bias (eg how was the question asked) and interpretation (you might say the results show a fear of Islam, whereas I would say it shows a lack of knowledge on the participants part, for example). In my opinion polls are pretty useless, beacause of bias and interpretation and, therefore, you and I will still have to agree to disagree. I would also say I don't accept 5000 being a representative sample of 40 odd million adults