Some of valencia's mates get nicked. | Vital Football

Some of valencia's mates get nicked.

Truly shocking "people"
Child named after Hitler and wrapped in a swastika ffs.
Pitiful specimens.

What, like you do?!

Moron.

So you gonna take this opportunity to denounce these cnts, and call me
out for having the audacity to suggest that you are of their ilk...?
Pissing against the wind, Buddha. He won't give you the satisfaction either way. He'll just sit back and snigger, thinking that he's cleverer than everyone else. Don't waste your breath

Now these people and their like are making our country less safe and we need to be aware. Anyone up for relentlessly posting any misdemeanours by right wing prats.... on second thoughts don't bother it's far too tedious.

I can almost hear our very own Lord Kitchener sniggering as mehmets suggests, even though he is far away and safe in a long term EU country.

Next we'll have 3x6 saying they were only prosecuted because they were white and that if they were "ethnics" they'd have been let off by the imaginary PC brigade.

I stand to be corrected.

These are extremists , the same as exists in all societies.
A very poor attempt to imply that anyone who believes Islam isn't good for our society is somehow connected to these people.

The majority of the UK has concerns like mine , and labelling anyone racist/racist/Nazi/bigot is not helping the majority of people's worries

Next we'll have 3x6 saying they were only prosecuted because they were white and that if they were "ethnics" they'd have been let off by the imaginary PC brigade.

I stand to be corrected.

Ms Patatas and Mr Bogunovic do sound a bit ethnic to me.

They were found guilty of being part of a terrorist group, and one was found guilty of having a terrorist manual called the "Anarchist Cookbook". Seems quite straightforward to me, hopefully they'll get an appropriate sentence.

These are extremists , the same as exists in all societies.
A very poor attempt to imply that anyone who believes Islam isn't good for our society is somehow connected to these people.

The majority of the UK has concerns like mine , and labelling anyone racist/racist/Nazi/bigot is not helping the majority of people's worries
The majority of people? Says who? You? Pmsl

Ms Patatas and Mr Bogunovic do sound a bit ethnic to me.

They were found guilty of being part of a terrorist group, and one was found guilty of having a terrorist manual called the "Anarchist Cookbook". Seems quite straightforward to me, hopefully they'll get an appropriate sentence.
Clearly you are not aware of National Action that seeks recruits from the ranks of soldiers. Soon no doubt you'll become an expert on this matter too. You may have noted that VG neither denies being a member or condemns the group.

'You may have noted that VG neither denies being a member or condemns the group'

Like I said , these are extremists.
I'm more of a populist , and there's millions like me , who recognize that things are going wrong.

Extremists numbered less than 30 ? in the worst the BBC footage had to offer. Maybe I'm being generous and 20 idiots attended.

Tommy Robinson could mobilise tens of thousands of non extremist , concerned citizens.

'You may have noted that VG neither denies being a member or condemns the group'

I'm more of a populist , and there's millions like me , who recognize that things are going wrong.

Extremists numbered less than 30 ? in the worst the BBC footage had to offer. Maybe I'm being generous and 20 idiots attended.

Tommy Robinson could mobilise tens of thousands of non extremist , concerned citizens.
Tommy will disappear soon and live in his new £1m house...

But Gel Boy Tommy is an extremist and will mobilise extremists to swell his numbers. You're an extremist not a populist - you're only that in your own mind or as dictated by Gel Boy.

In the 30s, it was anti-semitism; to-day, it's islamophobia.

Why are you an extremist? For starters, you would ban islamic worship in this country. Why are you an extremist? Because you demonise all muslims but you never condemn child and other sexual exploitation and you've never once expressed concern for the victims. Even when Gel Boy nearly scuppered a trial, you were more worried about him being gagged rather than the victims possibly having to repeat the whole trial process.

If you believe the UK doesn't have issues with Islam , you are in a minority.

2019 will be interesting , with populism growing strongly. Expect the liberals to get more desperate and worried.

If you believe the UK doesn't have issues with Islam , you are in a minority.

2019 will be interesting , with populism growing strongly. Expect the liberals to get more desperate and worried.
Only in your head and, as Mehmet pointed out, the poll was probably flawed or, at best, not scientific.