Some good news ..... | Page 2 | Vital Football

Some good news .....

Krasner hate him as much as you like but he knows something about the yanks
Hope these new bidders get it sorted
Ohand by the way I really feel sorry for Barnsley like fuck I do

Nixon is only reporting what media outlets in Scotland are saying. Not even heard of the Swindon lad so no idea if he is any good or not
Palmer signed from Rotherham in January on a free and only made one appearance. If Swindon don’t fancy him not sure why he would fit the bill with us

Sad how this is working out. From a team on paper worth a few Millions to journey men footballers.

I know what you mean John, but f we are still getting these types of rumours in a year I'll be ecstatic.

Sad will be when our current players, who no longer have a club, are desperately trying to find another.

You never said you were in the squad yesterday Moonay

Latics: B.Jones, Carragher, Sanders, Webber, Robinson, Smith (Capt), Perry, Crankshaw, Aasgaard, Jolley, Joseph

Subs: Moonay, Adeeko, McGurk, O'Neill, Hughes

Looks like we have got our left sided CB sorted with the signing of Tilt from Rotherham imminent according to Wigan Today.

You know things are grim when you're loaning players who can't get a game for Rotherham 🙄

Tilt was widely regarded as one of the best defenders in League One at Blackpool, and only dropped out of the Rotherham side because of a lengthy injury.