Some good news ..... | Vital Football

Some good news .....

Great effort, really feel if we get ownership sorted then the future could be very exciting indeed! Not total gloom with this bunch coming through

It's a great achievement and galling at the same time as the time and effort invested in these lads and the others already departed suggests we were on the cusp of achieving self sustainability.
Problem is the development of these young Tics will be curtailed as the coaching staff around them and the infrastructure to nurture them has been / is being dismantled.
Feels like it could all have been for nowt 🙄

He played well last night, particularly second half. Great goal obviously, plus got an assist as was on corner duty which I think is a compliment to his crossing ability given the creative players Chelsea have. Very composed on the ball and I don’t recall him giving it away. Got moved into midfield too half way through when Jorginho got injured.

He played well last night, particularly second half. Great goal obviously, plus got an assist as was on corner duty which I think is a compliment to his crossing ability given the creative players Chelsea have. Very composed on the ball and I don’t recall him giving it away. Got moved into midfield too half way through when Jorginho got injured.

Wasted at full back needs to play the midfield destroyer role he has got the lot

Barnsley talking to other EFL clubs about playing somewhere else due to a stadium dispute
The majority owners -
Chinese businessman Chien Lee and US colleague Paul Conway -
'discouraged and immediately seeking alternative arrangements'.

Barnsley said, they could play in 2 Stadiums in Lancashire ,
could it be (DW Stadium) and (Blackpool) who have had bad owners lately?

Make the fookers play at ice station zebra. Hope they burn in hell but we need the other lot to buy us otherwise we could be in the same boat. Seems to be a Yank trait.

Interesting that Barnsley’s owners - Chien Lee and Paul Conway - were brought in by Gauthier Ganaye, and are now considering stadium relocation to avoid paying a couple million out of their own pockets.

Sounds eerily familiar...