Votes: 6 8.6%
  • Delaney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Low

Votes: 11 15.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony Pullis would fit in with our set-piece coach, hurling long throws into the 6 yard box is revolutionary, we could actually dispense with Nanny McPhee and save a few quid as well.

I think our current first-team coach should take over our u18 side who seem to be getting a few battering lately those boy might even listen to him.
Much as I like Dean he's fuucked up big time with those two , unless of course even more worryingly Lange found them

You know what? We're an attractive proposition.

- not in the relegation zone
- time to put a stamp on it
- MONEY
- top level infrastructure
- some good players
- highest profile PL vacancy

An ambitious manager would be doing well to be knocking on the door.
That's the problem that's how we see us, outside the club, we are no better than Newcastle despite what we think that's how the media see us

You know what? We're an attractive proposition.

- not in the relegation zone
- time to put a stamp on it
- MONEY
- top level infrastructure
- some good players
- highest profile PL vacancy

An ambitious manager would be doing well to be knocking on the door.

And many a manager will know that, I 100% agree.

I think the Saudi thing would put a few off , at least I'd hope so. The thinking man and "intelligent " Eddie Howe clearly didn't give a fuck though.[/QUOTE]
The only things putting them off newcastle is a relegation battle and the fact they aren't near Landan

From the SSN thread. More for here, my response to Merd about Gerrard.

The only way he could possibly use us as a stepping stone is if he is majorly successful for us. Alternatively, we could ruin him 🤪

I disagree actually. A moderate success will be enough because it will be seen as all part of his learning and ‘journey’.

I joked above but I was genuinely listening to 5live tonight and whilst discussing Villa it happened again.….Chris Sutton - not saying Villa are a stepping stone club but they are exactly the sort of club that Gerrard needs before moving on (to Liverpool).

So you are saying we a stepping stone club then aren’t you Chris.

Sorry . We need to decide what we are and what we want to be. Ambition is not swapping Smith for Gerrard.

Status
Not open for further replies.