So then....'Omicron' | Page 12 | Vital Football

So then....'Omicron'

Just had it twice in 6 weeks, both times lasted about 4/5 days. Just a bad cough, didn't have anything else.

Sounds the same as what I have, just a cough, few aches and feeling tired. hoping I don't pass it on to my wife.

Sounds the same as what I have, just a cough, few aches and feeling tired. hoping I don't pass it on to my wife.

Get well soon you guys. I feel like I should have it - feel below par, all my friends have got it etc etc...but I keep testing negative. Weird

Get well soon you guys. I feel like I should have it - feel below par, all my friends have got it etc etc...but I keep testing negative. Weird

Maybe, what you've got is what we used to call 'a cold'...

Lots of maskers out today, more than for a few weeks. Could be the surge in people who have been mildly ill with something their immune system takes care of..

Maybe, what you've got is what we used to call 'a cold'...

Lots of maskers out today, more than for a few weeks. Could be the surge in people who have been mildly ill with something their immune system takes care of..

:hmmm:a cold...........could you remind what the means? I think I've heard the term but its so long ago I can't remember