Snow | Vital Football

Snow

Snow at work. But just a very heavy frost here.The streets and paths are like Ice Rinks in most places. .

7.36 am. Down at the hospital for my wife to get a cast off. Howling gale, four inches of 12 inches down already, ice glaze, and snow thunder rumbling up above. Town pretty much shut down. Trusty Disco 3 got us here downhill. Rule Britannia! We followed a plough. Going home uphill will be easier. I wanted to cancel. Wife’s Minnesotan -two sorts: those who respect the snow and those who go whatever. She’s the latter.

I am staying in Noosavile until the19th then off to Nz.The first day has been good looking forward to the next few days.

Enjoy. Lovely part of the World 👍

My son takes his 4x4 up the beach North of Noosa (Teewah Beach) camping and fishing for days. You can drive on the beach right up to Double Island Point, round to Rainbow Beach then ferry over to Fraser Island. Beautiful.

Enjoy. Lovely part of the World 👍

My son takes his 4x4 up the beach North of Noosa (Teewah Beach) camping and fishing for days. You can drive on the beach right up to Double Island Point, round to Rainbow Beach then ferry over to Fraser Island. Beautiful.
Sounds fantastic. What's the fishing like?

Sounds fantastic. What's the fishing like?

Great on the beach if you get the right spots and right times. If you can get a good “gutter” you’ll do alright.

We were up Fraser Island for a long weekend 2 weeks ago. On the Saturday he couldn’t stop landing nice size Dart. Almost every cast, something on the line. Can also get snapper, trevally, whiting, bream. But as always, other times, zilch…

Great on the beach if you get the right spots and right times. If you can get a good “gutter” you’ll do alright.

We were up Fraser Island for a long weekend 2 weeks ago. On the Saturday he couldn’t stop landing nice size Dart. Almost every cast, something on the line. Can also get snapper, trevally, whiting, bream. But as always, other times, zilch…

My daughter has been up there a few times with her cousins from wellington point, loves it there