Slavery | Page 2 | Vital Football

Slavery

These brands, sell shite but with good marketing spin.

Fuck that. I wouldn't be seen dead in it.

Fast fashion ruins the planet and has a negative impact on the lives of the people who work for the manufacturers.

Would you consider yourself a follower of fashion ?

These brands, sell shite but with good marketing spin.

Fuck that. I wouldn't be seen dead in it.

Fast fashion ruins the planet and has a negative impact on the lives of the people who work for the manufacturers.

If you think for a minute about what is required to produce fast fashion it's either, expensive and exclusive, or produced in awful conditions. We have bought the idea that we can have everything and are worth it. Someone pays.

Any of these terrible situations need careful handling, it is so easy to take actions that make things worse rather than better. If your actions end up putting people out of work, have you helped their plight or made it worse.
Whilst it is clear that a lot of people are in need of help, it requires careful thought to ensure that the cure isn't worse than the disease.

If you think for a minute about what is required to produce fast fashion it's either, expensive and exclusive, or produced in awful conditions. We have bought the idea that we can have everything and are worth it. Someone pays.
We have allowed the quality manufacturers to be destroyed in this country certainly in the clothing industry. I was a area I was in until the 90s you could buy quality English made clothes.But we have helped destroy that industry.

We have allowed the quality manufacturers to be destroyed in this country certainly in the clothing industry. I was a area I was in until the 90s you could buy quality English made clothes.But we have helped destroy that industry.

By allowing cheap immigration?