Since losing 1-0 at Colchester on 27 October... | Page 2 | Vital Football

Since losing 1-0 at Colchester on 27 October...

In addition to those cup runs, no Lincoln City manager has ever won three trophies, and none has ever taken City up two levels in the league structure. If he pulls this off, Danny will officially become the most successful manager in the club's history after just three seasons.

Imagine where we will be if he stays another three years. This is merely a stepping stone.

In addition to those cup runs, no Lincoln City manager has ever won three trophies, and none has ever taken City up two levels in the league structure. If he pulls this off, Danny will officially become the most successful manager in the club's history after just three seasons.

That's incredible, how fortunate we are to be living through this. Makes it all the more important that we win the title this season.

...think we had a new keeper playing aswell... Brown?
Simon Brown, on loan from Spurs. It was his professional debut, and his only game for the Imps. Might as well have played me in goal.

He did have a decent career after that.

Simon Brown, on loan from Spurs. It was his professional debut, and his only game for the Imps. Might as well have played me in goal.

He did have a decent career after that.

After a long period not watching the Imps regularly, I decided to go to this game. It wasn't much fun.

It was a truly shit decision. I was bored one Saturday and thought I'd potter along.

However, in a weird kind of way it did re-ignite my interest in live football and watching the Imps.

Getting grubbed 5-1 reignited your passion for watching the Imps then Notty. Mmm you must be a wierd sort of bloke