Siderian (n/g) | Page 2 | Vital Football

Siderian (n/g)

What happened with the festival slot we were all voting to get you on Herr?

We played the final of the competition last Friday, woke up on the Saturday to find the festival had been cancelled.

Not impressed at all, still not had any contact from the festival organisers and didn't get paid for the show despite being told we were due payment.

We played the final of the competition last Friday, woke up on the Saturday to find the festival had been cancelled.

Not impressed at all, still not had any contact from the festival organisers and didn't get paid for the show despite being told we were due payment.
That’s a shame pal.

Still it’s all sent to try us, I expect you’ll have an eye on download next year instead. ?

I enjoyed virtually everything I watched from this year's Glastonbury but luckily I have musical tastes that take in folk to free jazz [more extreme the better], rock to rap and blues to country, although I do draw the line at Coldplay. The BBC's coverage was great especially both live and the iPlayer offerings. What better way to finish it off than the Cure's set that was near perfect.

Per chance Herr (and I may be well wide of the mark). But did you guys play at the Rebellion thing in Blackpool last weekend?

I only ask cos someone posted up on Facebook a band playing there with a Gills flag on their mic stand.

Just thought it might be you, I’m not sure if there are any other bands that are Gills supporters, and 2+2 just might equal 5 ?

Its the artist that always gets shafted unfortunately.

Good looking video Herr, as I've said before, the music is, shall we say, not mellow enough for an out of touch old git like me but it's hard not to appreciate when someone is good at their craft.
Well done mate, onwards and upwards ??

It's a shit business.