Sheffield Wednesday (H) | Page 2 | Vital Football

Sheffield Wednesday (H)

The Owls are in awful form but we are in worse form so a nil nil wiith no more than ten shots on target between the two of them.

Just set off from Sheffield, looking forward to it. Thankfully Snake Pass isn’t closed. Think there’s a decent chance of a win if we turn up, but obviously Garry Monk will want a response from his players after the Blackburn game. 2-1 Wigan is my prediction!

It's nothing to do with the club not wanting it broadcast, it can't be shown as it is a rearranged Saturday fixture! Think you need to point this out when posting as fact!

Before you accuse someone of posting without checking facts I suggest you take a leaf out of your own book, instead of making a fool of yourself check the actual facts, when a game is a rearranged game the club has the choice whether or not to show it on the red button, scheduled midweek games they are contracted to sky to show them.

Its not being broadcast because the club are trying to encourage fans to get down to the ground rather than watch on tele.

Oh, and Jamal Lowe has somehow found a way to get even more shit. Who'd have thought it possible?

Now Moore is back, we're back to hoofing aimless long balls. Not blaming Moore himself as such (I'm pretty sure he's not the one demanding we play it to him like that...), but if that's how we end up playing when he's in, I wish we'd sold him to Cardiff.

I would. Complete waste of bloody space. Where’s these players’ pride?

Don't blame moore for any of that first half crap, he never stopped running and offering for the ball and after one to many diagonal hoofs from kipre he stuck his hands up in the air, shook his head and pointed to his feet.