Shadrach Ogie | Vital Football

Shadrach Ogie

OneSirKeefy

Vital Football Hero
This from a Stockport fan on the L2 forum.
I take it he must mean Shad Ogei. Early days, but I think we may have a gem on our hands.

——————————————-

I will have to look if our goal was offside or not to equalise but I thought the gills lad with the dreadlocks was immense today!!!

Orient fans were complementary and disappointed with his departure, several claimed he had potential to play at championship level and on todays evidence we’ve definitely got a player who will excel at this level. He looks to have all the attributes and thinking back to the first half before he was really called upon defensively he looked very assured and comfortable with the ball at his feet. I’d hope as the season progresses and the team gels further his performances will get even better and if they do we will have a battle to keep him here. The two orient rejects we have are looking like really astute signings.

The quality of Ogie shows the value of having both Hess and Kenny in place.They have clearly done a fair amount of work.For the lad to impress at the most difficult game of the season. Potentially we lost our best defender well a few weeks ago Masterson was.Pulis had a side that was so solid in our 95/96 season.This side could well have what it takes to do something similar.Keep enough clean sheets in this division and sides will give you opportunities.
Having another big man up top might be necessary.But with enough quality and ability having a goalscorer of smaller dimensions isn't a problem.

A lot of our fans on social media picking him as MoTM. Love to hear it.

Good point Chris makes about recruitment. It’s easy to pick out big names with big careers and try to bring them in.

But since Xmas, Kenny & Hess have brought in 3 or 4 “no name” (to us) youngsters that really look like they could excel.

Ogei, Coleman and Clarke especially.

Bloody hope so
New guy comes in is most people’s motm
Away at one of the league favourites, speaks volumes for me
Could turn out an immense signing

Didn't someone on here say the other day we paid 150k for him? If that's the case, you'd certainly hope he's locked in on a decent contract

Thats what gives me hope that we will start developing players and selling on for decent profit. Thats the best way for us.

Ooooh the Shadrach Ogie,
Ooooh the Shadrach Ogie,
Ooooh the Shadrach Ogie,

And that’s what it’s all about!

Surely needs to be a song if it isn’t already!
You’ve got you centre back in
Your centre back out
In out, in out, shake it all about
You do the Shadrach Ogie and you turn around

That’s what it’s all about! (Oi!)

Oooooh Shadrach Ogie Ogieee
Oooooh Shadrach Ogie Ogieee
Ooh Shadrach Ogie Ogiee
Knees bent, arms stretched, rah rah rah.

(I like it anyway)

So is it Ogie as in 'Oh Jee'?
Or is it Ogie as in 'Ogie, Ogie, Ogie. Oi! Oi! Oi! ?
Or is it Ogie as in 'Oh Ghee' ?

He needs a song!