Sex Scandal Thread | Page 12 | Vital Football

Sex Scandal Thread

laugh.gif

Classic circling of the wagons from "the firm".
Hopeful that this is another nail in the coffin for the monarchy and the obscene wealth and arrogance of this dinosaur defunct dynasty

Apparently, Prince Andrew is considering a second interview to put right the damage from the first.

Jesus wept :arrghh:

The total lack of self-awareness is mind-boggling and totally unsurprising in equal measure.

It's ok, he's going to go into hiding instead...

“It has become clear to me over the last few days that the circumstances relating to my former association with Jeffrey Epstein has become a major disruption to my family’s work and the valuable work going on in the many organisations and charities that I am proud to support.

“Therefore, I have asked Her Majesty if I may step back from public duties for the foreseeable future, and she has given her permission.

:wave:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...ack-from-public-duties-for-foreseeable-future

I just saw something from a security expert talking about how Prince Andrew could easily prove that he was at that Pizza Express because his security detail would have Police records. Strange that he hasn't produced them yet.

I just saw something from a security expert talking about how Prince Andrew could easily prove that he was at that Pizza Express because his security detail would have Police records. Strange that he hasn't produced them yet.
Strange also that no one working at Pizza Express has said they made or served Prince Andrew and his daughter(s) a Margherita or whatever. I mean surely you'd know and its not like he walked in without a big security presence with him.

Can he appeal ? I mean this is the US , he can buy his freedom bit like OJ albeit he won his criminal case and lost the civil case and effectively paid a fine for murdering people .
Assume Weinstein victims would all like some dollar ?

I believe he's already paid off (or has agreements to pay off) those who'll take the money - these cases are from those who wouldn't Sil.

I get the one's he's silenced already with cash, but, I thought under US law the victims who won the case today can now lodge civil lawsuits for dollar

Oh they can on the back of that judgement - but any civil action does not change the criminal outcome of the case - the two courts are independent of each other mate and Weinstein can instantly cough the cash for a civil action but it can't change or recant their testimony on the civil end (helping any appeal).

So there's no way of a pay off to silence those who refused the money to begin with...the potential money for them now is a final FU to him.

OJ was slightly different given the fuck ups that allowed him to go free...Weinstein has been found criminally guilty mate.