Sewerage v Stevenage | Page 15 | Vital Football

Sewerage v Stevenage

The more I read your posts the more I think you are Donald Trump. If in doubt, make it up.
Nah, I'm not having that Oscar. For a start, I don't reckon that Frank has sexually assaulted anyone, and nor would has he swindled the taxman out of millions (though I'm not saying that he wouldn't ... given half a chance ... and millions to swindle away).

I do however think that Frank could probably pass Trump's cognitive awareness test ... "person, woman, man, camera, TV". (I always did wonder what the hell the "person" looked like given that the next two answers are woman and man ! :oops:).

Nah, I'm not having that Oscar. For a start, I don't reckon that Frank has sexually assaulted anyone, and nor would has he swindled the taxman out of millions (though I'm not saying that he wouldn't ... given half a chance ... and millions to swindle away).

I do however think that Frank could probably pass Trump's cognitive awareness test ... "person, woman, man, camera, TV". (I always did wonder what the hell the "person" looked like given that the next two answers are woman and man ! :oops:).
He hasn't built a wall either, but still keeps harping on about it ?