Sewerage v Stevenage | Page 14 | Vital Football

Sewerage v Stevenage

Yes I know that, obviously.

Now you are deflecting

So you know what Horwich costs to run, what is the figure?

Don't forget to allow for your hotel

You’re missing the point Danson saying we need to be self funding. Will never happen. Impossible. With that stadium.
Honest request for the source.
Where has Danson said "self funding"

I thought the philosophy was live within our means.

By the way, how much does it cost to run Horwich?

What about the contribution from your rugby club?

Seen the following on twitter from the 'let's hang on.com'....it was part of their piece on the Stevenage game.
I'm over on East stand & was too busy watching the game to watch what the Fat controller & his side kick were up to. How the f@ck do they get away with it......

Throughout the match Stevenage manager Steve Evans and his assistant Paul Raynor behaved disgracefully on the touchline. Their embarrassing antics really are a stain on the football league. They aggressively challenged every decision and treated the officials appallingly.

Seen the following on twitter from the 'let's hang on.com'....it was part of their piece on the Stevenage game.
I'm over on East stand & was too busy watching the game to watch what the Fat controller & his side kick were up to. How the f@ck do they get away with it......

Throughout the match Stevenage manager Steve Evans and his assistant Paul Raynor behaved disgracefully on the touchline. Their embarrassing antics really are a stain on the football league. They aggressively challenged every decision and treated the officials appallingly.

It’s their M.O. It’s why i was surprised to see an official so weak he was so intimidated by it. Was the same in the reverse fixture. They need to grow a pair and deal with them accordingly. A pre match word to warn them any aggressive behaviour toward them or others will see them dismissed. It’s really that simple.

This was right. The chap next to me was apoplectic that they not only had 2 in the technical area for much of the game (not one in and one in front of the dugout like we sometimes do) but quite often, Evans joined them to make 3. The 4ht official seemed very hesitant to say anything, but (prompted by Maloney) he eventually did. That's when the ref came over to speak to Evans, and thereafter gave every bloody decision to Stevenage. I can only assume that Evans said that he had photos of the Ref with a ball boy !!!

I didn't realise that it should be an automatic yellow card if there are ever two in the area ... given the number of times, and length of durations this happened, it's laughable that all 3 weren't booked.

This was right. The chap next to me was apoplectic that they not only had 2 in the technical area for much of the game (not one in and one in front of the dugout like we sometimes do) but quite often, Evans joined them to make 3. The 4ht official seemed very hesitant to say anything, but (prompted by Maloney) he eventually did. That's when the ref came over to speak to Evans, and thereafter gave every bloody decision to Stevenage. I can only assume that Evans said that he had photos of the Ref with a ball boy !!!

I didn't realise that it should be an automatic yellow card if there are ever two in the area ... given the number of times, and length of durations this happened, it's laughable that all 3 weren't booked.

As I say, he seemed intimidated to me and is why he took no action. I assume an assessor was at the game so it will hopefully be fed back to him.

Guess we can expect absolutely bugger all action from those inept clowns at the EFL which shouldn't surprise any of us....☹️☹️

As I say, he seemed intimidated to me and is why he took no action. I assume an assessor was at the game so it will hopefully be fed back to him.
It was absolutely blatant. At the time, I thought the bloke was wrong, as Maloney and Barrow or Crainey often have such chats, but whereas one of ours normally stays just in front of the dugout, theirs were all over the area. It was simply a blatant feck you, the the 4th official, and thereafter the ref, as they didn't stop post the chat.

Petty, I know, but rulesizrules !

The Chances' of us getting 'away' with that behavior is 'Nil',
the EFL would throw everything but the 'kitchen sink' at us.

Apparently, we're being docked a further 3 points following the bloke running onto the pitch at Port Vale and chasing the ref off the pitch. 👀
from the stoke sentinel.
"Police name man, 62, charged over Port Vale pitch invasion"
no prize but can anybody tel me whats so fecking rong with that hedline.

from the stoke sentinel.
"Police name man, 62, charged over Port Vale pitch invasion"
no prize but can anybody tel me whats so fecking rong with that hedline.

No spelling mistakes? :halo:
Or ... what does his age matter?
Or ... what the bloody hell is a 62 year old doing chasing a ref on the pitch?
Or ... how the hell does one bloke "invade" a pitch?