Self Diagnosis Isolation Corvid-19 | Page 73 | Vital Football

Self Diagnosis Isolation Corvid-19

Well Corvid has taken its first victim in my family. My Nephew’s wife died in the night, she was only in her 50’s.

We thought she’d beaten it. After being admitted to hospital early this month, she rallied and was allowed to go home last week and seemed to be on the mend but was readmitted again on Monday with breathing difficulties again. I guess I now understand why they’ve got the ‘died within 28 days’ rule for the stats.

Well Corvid has taken its first victim in my family. My Nephew’s wife died in the night, she was only in her 50’s.

We thought she’d beaten it. After being admitted to hospital early this month, she rallied and was allowed to go home last week and seemed to be on the mend but was readmitted again on Monday with breathing difficulties again. I guess I now understand why they’ve got the ‘died within 28 days’ rule for the stats.
Condolences GB, sorry to hear this but a very stark reminder that this has not gone away.

So sorry to hear this Gray - a sharp reminder to us all never to underestimate this virus

So sorry to hear of your Nephew's/family's loss mi owd pal.I send sincere sympathy to you all.Keep safe folks.UTMPB

So sorry to hear this GB

Sorry for your families loss gray,must be devastating, you may have already said but did she have any underlying health issues or was she reasonably healthy

Sorry for your families loss gray,must be devastating, you may have already said but did she have any underlying health issues or was she reasonably healthy
She did yes Bully, she had a brain aneurism around a decade ago which left her disabled. Also the day before she died she had a CT scan and they found that she’d got early stage lung cancer. Poor lass, one way or another something was going to get her.

She did yes Bully, she had a brain aneurism around a decade ago which left her disabled. Also the day before she died she had a CT scan and they found that she’d got early stage lung cancer. Poor lass, one way or another something was going to get her.
Bloody hell Gray the poor lass and her family have been through hell with her health.UTMPB

Am I the only one feeling quite emotional today (even though I'm a person of the ironing sex)?

The vaccine is here, its going to be given to those that need it most, and freeing them from the misery of their isolation.

Happy days :giggle:

Am I the only one feeling quite emotional today (even though I'm a person of the ironing sex)?

The vaccine is here, its going to be given to those that need it most, and freeing them from the misery of their isolation.

Happy days :giggle:
Just check social media though.

The deniers, nay sayers and conpiracy theorists are having their very own early Christmas.

Oh, and, of course, they'll never be able to roll it out properly because .........................................well the professionals in the health service aren't used to vaccinating a lot of people! ( Labour's latest stance in retreat- I actually think they are a tad disappointed we've got this. After all the country's not bankrupt yet)

The deniers, nay sayers and conpiracy theorists are having their very own early Christmas.

Oh, and, of course, they'll never be able to roll it out properly because .........................................well the professionals in the health service aren't used to vaccinating a lot of people! ( Labour's latest stance in retreat- I actually think they are a tad disappointed we've got this. After all the country's not bankrupt yet)
Some in BBC and Sky seem just as gutted with the good news, like the **** that is Adam Boulton opening with ‘What do you say to those on Twitter who are likening it to the Thalidomide scandal? BASTARD!
He got short shrift from the professional who pointed out that Thalidomide was a drug not a vaccine, and that if there is any unforeseen long term issues with the virus, those catching Covid were far more likely to have serious side effects than those who’ve only had minute amounts of its DNA.

Some in BBC and Sky seem just as gutted with the good news, like the **** that is Adam Boulton opening with ‘What do you say to those on Twitter who are likening it to the Thalidomide scandal? BASTARD!
He got short shrift from the professional who pointed out that Thalidomide was a drug not a vaccine, and that if there is any unforeseen long term issues with the virus, those catching Covid were far more likely to have serious side effects than those who’ve only had minute amounts of its DNA.
It beggars belief GB.
Watching Politics live before PMQ's today and, apart from the lefties questioning the deportation of 13 Jamaican murderers,rapists, sex abusers and conflating it with the Windrush scandal, the Labour MP Sam Tarry said that Graham Brady, Tory MP, leader of the 1922 group had, by voting against the gov't's new lockdown rules, done damage to the credibility of the vaccine!
As mealy mouthed as anyone on that side of the house, a sh!t of the highest order.

Oh the media - bless them - always trying to find a negative angle to worry us about. I've spent the last 9 months realising how very little their voices matter.

Very sorry to read about your loss Gray. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. This awful disease will stop at nothing. Stay safe everyone.