Self Diagnosis Isolation Corvid-19 | Page 68 | Vital Football

Self Diagnosis Isolation Corvid-19

Why have the clips I’ve forwarded been deleted. ? Is it against the rules on vital Blades to post opposing views for posters to remark on. Or does the truth hurt!!!! 🤔

Why have the clips I’ve forwarded been deleted. ? Is it against the rules on vital Blades to post opposing views for posters to remark on. Or does the truth hurt!!!! 🤔
I haven’t touched them pal not even opened them the only other people who can are bladesmad blocky (who has emigrated) and the main forum mod (the fear) so must be either one of those two

I think Charlie by name Charlie by nature. Just love the maelstrom of complete fantasist rubbish.

Remind me which party got absolutely destroyed (yet again) in the clearest message from the electorate we could wish for.

Personally looking forward to the inevitable complete collapse of the EUSSR,failed social experiment that it is and never had a mandate to exist in it's form anyway.

Love that the losers are shooting down our countries leader at a time when it needs everyone to put aside petty party political differences.

And don't forget the obsolete labour party only just got shot of a complete loser and disgusting anti semite. So much for inclusivity.
Crack on and the rest of us will just ignore the increasingly boring,irrelevant,pointless rattlings of a corpse that hasn't realised it's dead.
Thankfully it's unlikely to get elected again anytime this century.
Re the CHARLIE by name remark. Why do you always resort to being personal on other people’s views. Do you think that’s being smart!! I don’t!! What makes you think your opinion is so sacrosanct. I have a different opinion to you and have a right to express It. Seems I’ve hit a nerve with you tenbobbers for admin to delete vital parts of my posts. What’s happened to freedom of speech! You’re getting like your Dictator leader Johnson on here trying to stifle comment. 🤭 I am in admin on a site and I would only edit comments for people being aggressive or swearing etc. The things I’ve put on are in the public domain and shouldn’t have been deleted.

Attachments

• 168DFCF1-13D2-4EA8-A3D7-6D079DBF1A85.jpeg
    168DFCF1-13D2-4EA8-A3D7-6D079DBF1A85.jpeg
    69.5 KB · Views: 0
Re the CHARLIE by name remark. Why do you always resort to being personal on other people’s views. Do you think that’s being smart!! I don’t!! What makes you think your opinion is so sacrosanct. I have a different opinion to you and have a right to express It. Seems I’ve hit a nerve with you tenbobbers for admin to delete vital parts of my posts. What’s happened to freedom of speech! You’re getting like your Dictator leader Johnson on here trying to stifle comment. 🤭 I am in admin on a site and I would only edit comments for people being aggressive or swearing etc. The things I’ve put on are in the public domain and shouldn’t have been deleted.
So using Rod's 'tenbobbers' comment isn't personal (to us tenbobbers) ?
Have you view but expect someone to hold the opposite opinion except about
our Blades mate.

Is this man in the conspiracy against your party I wonder. He says what most people think about the Cummings affair. Johnson is fast becoming a dictator taking the public as mugs. He’s got the “ I’ll do what I want attitude “ All this Johnson keeps saying about following the scientists and medical advice is a load of codge just as professor Van Tam comments prove.

Its strange CJJ, because I thought Van Tam was telling the journo to piss-off. Cummings did nothing wrong. He isn't going to resign, he's not going to be fired. Its flogging a dead horse when there are more important things to take our attention.

It is a very strange kind of tyranny that encourages people to try and live their normal lives within boundaries, whereas the libertarians are telling us we should all be locked up at home.

If you read the SAGE papers, it is absolutely clear that the PM has been following the advice. The fact that we have 50 scientists and 4 of them think we might be a bit early, then your natural assumption is that the 4 are right and the 46 are wrong. That doesn't stand up to reason and logic. For sure the next phase is vital, but there are as many people saying we are not coming out of lockdown fast enough as there are saying we are too fast. Somewhere down the middle will do for me.

In the end the advice that comes from SAGE, is that, advice. When it was lockdown, it was simple. Yes or No. Now its much more complicated about what can be permitted and what can't, there are a lot of grey areas, and in the end our Cabinet and PM have to make the call. That is also what Van Tam and Whitty have been saying the last two days. Not that the government is making decisions for political advantage.

Interestingly, France, Italy and Spain are all opening up faster and further than we are.

BTW. I can still see the video's you said were gone.

Wonder if it's owt to do with this bloke who lies about seeing things?????????????

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11748383/dominic-cummings-witnesses-lockdown/

More likely the real reason's behind the DC hounding is captured in these few words from a journalist, Andrew Roberts

"That is the key point: Cummings is viewed as dangerous by the Left because his understanding of working class voters – over both Brexit and at the last Election – proved so much more accurate than theirs.

He has plotted a way forward for the Tories that appeals to such voters, especially in the North East.

That's why his Left-wing opponents are desperate to drag him down."

The full article is worth a read

Last edited by a moderator:

Good to see my comment flew right over your head.
Typical that having been busted regarding your works of fiction disappearing you are still incapable of nothing better than a grudging acknowledgement that you were actually....wait for it...WRONG. Bit of a theme.

Of course you are entitled to your opinions, even though they appear to be largely driven by your 1980's conflict with Thatcher. I was 100% behind the miners irrespective of Scargills iffy manipulation of the strike terms and I was fully behind the struggles faced by numerous decimated communities in the aftermath.

What I totally reject and despise is the hijacking of what the Labour Party was founded to support by a succession of career politicians,war criminals,anti-semites, lunatic cultural enrichment advocates,immigration avoiders,political correct tossers, utter betrayal of the "working class",(which as defined by Marx ceased to exist per se a long time ago) and a uniform arrogance which trumpets "we are right about everything and you ignorant fools need to see that".
The party is as in touch with what the people of this country care about,fear,worry about and want dealing with as Chansiri is with what FFP means.
The biggest validation of all the above is the utter rejection of the labour party by its traditional voters.
Starmer will only increase that as he is no different to BoJo on any level, other than on his watch Jimmy Saville was allowed to become the biggest paedophile in this countries history.

Anyway you keep banging your drum in an empty room as is absolutely your perogative. Thankfully the people of this country have had the courage and temerity to voice their opinions about how they have been abused by the EUSSR and their obvious and strongly held opinions about the labour party, and what irreperable damage it would do if ever allowed to impliment any of its lunatic social/immigration policies

Up The Blades !!!!!!

Its strange CJJ, because I thought Van Tam was telling the journo to piss-off. Cummings did nothing wrong. He isn't going to resign, he's not going to be fired. Its flogging a dead horse when there are more important things to take our attention.

It is a very strange kind of tyranny that encourages people to try and live their normal lives within boundaries, whereas the libertarians are telling us we should all be locked up at home.

If you read the SAGE papers, it is absolutely clear that the PM has been following the advice. The fact that we have 50 scientists and 4 of them think we might be a bit early, then your natural assumption is that the 4 are right and the 46 are wrong. That doesn't stand up to reason and logic. For sure the next phase is vital, but there are as many people saying we are not coming out of lockdown fast enough as there are saying we are too fast. Somewhere down the middle will do for me.

In the end the advice that comes from SAGE, is that, advice. When it was lockdown, it was simple. Yes or No. Now its much more complicated about what can be permitted and what can't, there are a lot of grey areas, and in the end our Cabinet and PM have to make the call. That is also what Van Tam and Whitty have been saying the last two days. Not that the government is making decisions for political advantage.

Interestingly, France, Italy and Spain are all opening up faster and further than we are.

Van Tam is the star of the show at these daily briefings IMO. Clear concise, doesn't suffer fools gladly and honest enough to say when he doesn't know the answer to the question. He also was heavily involved in getting football up and running.

Van Tam was able to answer the question from the Observer journo because he was able to state facts that the rules applied to all in answer to a question "Did they?"

He wouldn't have been able to comment on "Did he think what Cummings did was right" because that would have been a political answer which he is prevented from doing so by the Civil Service Code. Some will interpret his answer as being indirect criticism which they have already done so. My take on it is that Van Tam knew he had to provide a factual answer as he'd just spent the last 30 minutes emphasising the importance of not tearing the pants of the easing of the lock down and a non committal answer may have diluted the excellent message he was giving out.

As for the Science Van Tam eloquently explained why scientists sometimes do not agree and why there is always a consensus view adopted.

As for Cummings the police's view is he committed a minor breach with the Barnard Castle incident not sufficient for any further action. So I don't agree he did nothing wrong. Having said that for balance so did Stephen Kinnock and no-one seems to be calling for his dismissal. The real reason for the paranoia about Cummings is as others have said the Left and Remainers hate him and are frustrated that their trail by media campaign is petering out. That doesn't mean to say this hasn't damaged Johnson and his Government, it has but they have 4 and half years for the next election so have opted for short term pain and the retention of the man who will help deliver Brexit an area they know Starmer and Labour will struggle with.

As for Cummings the police's view is he committed a minor breach with the Barnard Castle incident not sufficient for any further action.

They used the word 'may' which suggests they really weren't sure either. Thats nowhere near enough to hang the bloke. Turns out the bloke who saw him in Barnard Castle did a 250 mile journey under lockdown to collect his daughter from Uni. Also turns out the person who claimed the second visit to Durham, feverishly reported in the Mirror and Guardian, 'made it up for a laugh'. Some sense of humour, eh?

Have you seen the BBC coverage that the Labour Whip MP Rosie Duffield has resigned today (as a Whip, not as an MP...) after being caught out sharing her MP's flat with her lover, and breaking lockdown several times to go and meet him..? No? That's because it isn't on the BBC website...

They used the word 'may' which suggests they really weren't sure either. Thats nowhere near enough to hang the bloke. Turns out the bloke who saw him in Barnard Castle did a 250 mile journey under lockdown to collect his daughter from Uni. Also turns out the person who claimed the second visit to Durham, feverishly reported in the Mirror and Guardian, 'made it up for a laugh'. Some sense of humour, eh?

Have you seen the BBC coverage that the Labour Whip MP Rosie Duffield has resigned today (as a Whip, not as an MP...) after being caught out sharing her MP's flat with her lover, and breaking lockdown several times to go and meet him..? No? That's because it isn't on the BBC website...

Quelle suprise

Still virtually nothing about Asian grooming gangs after the UNBELIEVABLE Rotherham taxi drivers ring case. Barely got a mention. Same elsewhere in the country, and police have openly stated they were told to target other groups not minorities in respect of serious crime. Utter silence from the BBC.

Van Tam is the star of the show at these daily briefings IMO. Clear concise, doesn't suffer fools gladly and honest enough to say when he doesn't know the answer to the question. He also was heavily involved in getting football up and running.

Van Tam was able to answer the question from the Observer journo because he was able to state facts that the rules applied to all in answer to a question "Did they?"

He wouldn't have been able to comment on "Did he think what Cummings did was right" because that would have been a political answer which he is prevented from doing so by the Civil Service Code. Some will interpret his answer as being indirect criticism which they have already done so. My take on it is that Van Tam knew he had to provide a factual answer as he'd just spent the last 30 minutes emphasising the importance of not tearing the pants of the easing of the lock down and a non committal answer may have diluted the excellent message he was giving out.

As for the Science Van Tam eloquently explained why scientists sometimes do not agree and why there is always a consensus view adopted.

As for Cummings the police's view is he committed a minor breach with the Barnard Castle incident not sufficient for any further action. So I don't agree he did nothing wrong. Having said that for balance so did Stephen Kinnock and no-one seems to be calling for his dismissal. The real reason for the paranoia about Cummings is as others have said the Left and Remainers hate him and are frustrated that their trail by media campaign is petering out. That doesn't mean to say this hasn't damaged Johnson and his Government, it has but they have 4 and half years for the next election so have opted for short term pain and the retention of the man who will help deliver Brexit an area they know Starmer and Labour will struggle with.

Van Tam is a season ticket holder at Boston United... .so he gets my vote

https://newseu.cgtn.com/news/2020-0...OVID-19-daily-bulletin--QWvSeK4Hra/index.html

I don't understand the point you're making with this article Charlie. It seems to cover lots of different topics.
The first part stating Spain back in lock down until June 21st
Good to see my comment flew right over your head.
Typical that having been busted regarding your works of fiction disappearing you are still incapable of nothing better than a grudging acknowledgement that you were actually....wait for it...WRONG. Bit of a theme.

Of course you are entitled to your opinions, even though they appear to be largely driven by your 1980's conflict with Thatcher. I was 100% behind the miners irrespective of Scargills iffy manipulation of the strike terms and I was fully behind the struggles faced by numerous decimated communities in the aftermath.

What I totally reject and despise is the hijacking of what the Labour Party was founded to support by a succession of career politicians,war criminals,anti-semites, lunatic cultural enrichment advocates,immigration avoiders,political correct tossers, utter betrayal of the "working class",(which as defined by Marx ceased to exist per se a long time ago) and a uniform arrogance which trumpets "we are right about everything and you ignorant fools need to see that".
The party is as in touch with what the people of this country care about,fear,worry about and want dealing with as Chansiri is with what FFP means.
The biggest validation of all the above is the utter rejection of the labour party by its traditional voters.
Starmer will only increase that as he is no different to BoJo on any level, other than on his watch Jimmy Saville was allowed to become the biggest paedophile in this countries history.

Anyway you keep banging your drum in an empty room as is absolutely your perogative. Thankfully the people of this country have had the courage and temerity to voice their opinions about how they have been abused by the EUSSR and their obvious and strongly held opinions about the labour party, and what irreperable damage it would do if ever allowed to impliment any of its lunatic social/immigration policies

Up The Blades !!!!!!
That post has nothing to do with Cummings breaking the lockdown rules he helped to make and put in place. It’s more like a political party broadcast for the Tory or Brexit party. He was totally out of order doing what he did. End of!!!

I’ll give you lot a chance to exonerate yourselves. A simple yes or no will do. No need to write a Story!! The question is; Did Cummings break The lockdown rules. Yes or No?

Spain may be extending their lockdown, but that is a matter for them. We have lifted a few bits and bobs to make peoples lives more pleasant and get back on the road to normal. I think thats okay. The virus will still be around at Christmas, even if we all sit under the stairs and wait for the 'all clear'. There is no reason for the majority of people under 45 to even be concerned, so long as they maintain social distancing and continue to shield the vulnerable.

Did Cummings break the lock-down. NO, absolutely no.

Cummings didn't write the rule and he didn't break them either. Going to Durham, completely exhonerated. The only bit that there is even to discuss is whether he had travelled a little too far to go to Barnard Castle to make sure they were well enough to make the journey home, or should they have made a shorter journey, closer to Durham. Even the police said they weren't sure, but they weren't going to do anything further. That says 'no case to answer'.

Do you sack people based on a very minor matter that can't even be proven.? Seriously the only people getting their underwear in a bunch about Cummings are people who hate Cummings anyway. There's plenty of them.

Last edited: