Self Diagnosis Isolation Corvid-19 | Page 67 | Vital Football

Self Diagnosis Isolation Corvid-19

The ceased being 'remainers' at the end of January, now they're 'rejoiners' or just plain old 'traitors'.

The EU, particularly a freshly unified Germany, played a large role in breaking up Yugoslavia at a time when it would lead to violence, ditto with the Ukrainian coup which resulted in the conflict between Ukraine and Russia. The EU has stoked up ill feeling in Northern Ireland, at a time when the ROI is embracing the political wing of the IRA. As Blair said the EU is a project about power, not peace.

Barnier and the Commission's conduct towards the UK has been nothing short of despicable. We should have scrapped the negotiations a long time ago.

I’d be a lot happier if we walked away an :finger:
I reckon that's what will happen Bully. The EU's f*cked , this pandemic has screwed them further than they were screwed before and Boris is determined to get us out so, either they start being more amenable or we walk away into the brave new normal world and they pray that Germany takes up the slack..

It’s about time the media was called to account their credibility which has never been strong is at an all time low imo they need reigning in as they have overstepped the marker way too many times during this crises
I agree Bulmer!! The press need reining in. They never left JC alone From him first winning the labour leadership. They will do the same with the new labour leader. Some of the tenbobbers are doing it on here already 🤭

Poor Jeremy. Lost two General Elections, one Euro Election, One local Election, failed to lay a glove on the worst Tory prime minister in living memory (Theresa), had the chance to get a half hearted EU deal done, and called it wrong, Lost all the seats in the Labour heartlands, failed to address anti-semitics, allowed Momentum to dictate party policy, allowed the party to get embroiled in identity politics which has taken the Democrats in the States down a losing road and should serve as a warning to everyone. All down to that beastly press.

His one achievement was to turn the party of the working man into the party of the educated middle classes from where it will remain a party of protest, but never win power again. When, after losing the GE to Boris he declared that they may have lost but they won the argument, I wondered where he caught Piganomics from? Oinker logic good and proper.

you open up your membership by charging £3 a head, and Momentum, Militant & Marxists walk in
Brag about the biggest membership in Europe,and fall flat on your face

gimme PR and coalition any day over that lot

The Labour Party is talked about as a single body, but it has been so heavily infiltrated by other groups including Momentum with its own issues, agenda and leadership, that its hard to see it as one party any more.

Last edited:
Is this man in the conspiracy against your party I wonder. He says what most people think about the Cummings affair. Johnson is fast becoming a dictator taking the public as mugs. He’s got the “ I’ll do what I want attitude “ All this Johnson keeps saying about following the scientists and medical advice is a load of codge just as professor Van Tam comments prove.

Perhaps Boris should ask the German scientists?
But we all know that science is the art of getting it wrong until you stumble on the correct answer......then a new bloke proves you wrong again.

im sorry but any credibility goes out the window when someone starts quoting the sun to prove a point :wagging:

I think Charlie by name Charlie by nature. Just love the maelstrom of complete fantasist rubbish.

Remind me which party got absolutely destroyed (yet again) in the clearest message from the electorate we could wish for.

Personally looking forward to the inevitable complete collapse of the EUSSR,failed social experiment that it is and never had a mandate to exist in it's form anyway.

Love that the losers are shooting down our countries leader at a time when it needs everyone to put aside petty party political differences.

And don't forget the obsolete labour party only just got shot of a complete loser and disgusting anti semite. So much for inclusivity.
Crack on and the rest of us will just ignore the increasingly boring,irrelevant,pointless rattlings of a corpse that hasn't realised it's dead.
Thankfully it's unlikely to get elected again anytime this century.