Self Diagnosis Isolation Corvid-19 | Page 54 | Vital Football

Self Diagnosis Isolation Corvid-19

That's a given though CJJ although.............................................

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politic...-time-nearly-decade-britain-approves-its-gove

BTW I said in an earlier post that the papers should have to post their 'trust rating ' graphic on their front pages. On reconsidering the 5.00 o'clock briefing gov't spokesman should show it as their first graph every day:wahey::wahey:
You can do better than that TT. Last decade didn’t take much beating Now did it?🤛🤛

Attachments

• 911D4E17-04A4-4B24-B47B-44F080BB88A6.jpeg
    911D4E17-04A4-4B24-B47B-44F080BB88A6.jpeg
    180.2 KB · Views: 0
As you may know, the Tracking App that the NHS has deployed to the Isle of Wight has been taking a right kicking now for several days. Apart from some well founded and some badly founded concerns about security and anonimity, theres been a succession of Apple iOS programmers coming forward to say that it is impossible to make it work due to some deep technical stuff that we don't need to bother with. And of course no-one is going to download it anyways.

So earlier today, I was pleased to see a story on the BBC Website, saying that not only had NHSX got this working, properly, like they said they would and confounded the critics, but the source code is published for others to use, and the take up of the app is currently 40,000 users. The app itself will be on the AppStore and Google equivilent soon.

What a great piece of news I thought. Until I went back on the BBC site later, and found ... nothing. Not in the live update, not in the lower news items, not in technology. In fact I questioned if I'd even seen it! but here it is.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-52579547

Instead we now have Italy relegated to 'top death toll in the EU', more 'they haven't hit the testing target for the last 6 days (I think you'll find they hit the target 6 days ago. They only promised to hit the target by the end of the month and they did that. Can't keep moving those goalposts now...). Not one word of the App or the apparent success that NHSX appear to be making of it, well at least I hope they are...

Last edited:
In a second, howd ya like that then. Brian May of Queen, who a few days ago was saying how disgraceful it was that there were no stocks of PPE in the country, managed to tear his own arse doing some gardening. Shredded Glutimus Maximus. Sound nasty. Anyway there are photo's of him in hospital being treated by nursing staff in full PPE and him wearing PPE also. No word of what he thinks of it now...

In a second, howd ya like that then. Brian May of Queen, who a few days ago was saying how disgraceful it was that there were no stocks of PPE in the country, managed to tear his own arse doing some gardening. Shredded Glutimus Maximus. Sound nasty. Anyway there are photo's of him in hospital being treated by nursing staff in full PPE and him wearing PPE also. No word of what he thinks of it now...

Oh the irony...........hanging on his every word..........

When the chancellor annouced the business loans scheme that he would give an 80% guarantee for, the b'stard banks told us they could only process 500 loans per day.

As soon as the chancellor says okay we'll underwrite 100% then, guess what? 50,000 loans per day.

Another one for 'the list'.

Just seen the photos of hundreds in a park sat near each other drinking beer and eating pizza. Now where could that be ?. The place where really thick Southern people live,

Well, after listening to all the death and sombre news, the London Radio guy got straight to the point, didn't he. "Level with me, are we going to be able to go on holiday this summer"

Finger on pulse...