Self Diagnosis Isolation Corvid-19 | Page 56 | Vital Football

Self Diagnosis Isolation Corvid-19

Well, the detail of the lockdown roadmap thing is out and available. I've downloaded and read it. Like many government documents there's about 3 pages of content in 50 pages of waffle, but once you get past that, its really straightforward and quite sensible.

No doubt Boris is being savaged by Labours attack rabbits as I write, for the confusing, mixed messages. Andy Burnham and Sadiq Khan are both holding to the confusing, mixed message line, which seems now to be the standard response to anything by the left. Bizarre that they should put themselves up as the intellectual elite and not be able to understand simple instructions. Maybe they need a collective ear syringing..?
"We need clarity" has become the adopted phrase of all opposition parties- a suspiciously concerted effort a cynic might be entitled to.think.

So, all the guessing, all the speculation, all the demands for a roadmap have now got one. the thing they wanted, yet they feign a lack of clarity, confusion and direction but that's mainly because of the speculation they all are guilty of before getting not ony the 'roadmap' but now the atlas fully indexed.

Had they been made to wait, and been patient enough for the full version, then they would have had no cause for complaint about confusion but, instead, would have been shouting about there being no plan, no strategy.

Being helpful - no, playing politics - definitely.

BTW since being Leader of the Opposition has Sir Star Kreamer started any comment without using 'lack of clarity' as his opening line- except for his 1st one when he was just wanting to be 'helpful' but clearly didn't mean it?

"We need clarity" has become the adopted phrase of all opposition parties- a suspiciously concerted effort a cynic might be entitled to.think.

So, all the guessing, all the speculation, all the demands for a roadmap have now got one. the thing they wanted, yet they feign a lack of clarity, confusion and direction but that's mainly because of the speculation they all are guilty of before getting not ony the 'roadmap' but now the atlas fully indexed.

Had they been made to wait, and been patient enough for the full version, then they would have had no cause for complaint about confusion but, instead, would have been shouting about there being no plan, no strategy.

Being helpful - no, playing politics - definitely.

BTW since being Leader of the Opposition has Sir Star Kreamer started any comment without using 'lack of clarity' as his opening line- except for his 1st one when he was just wanting to be 'helpful' but clearly didn't mean it?

Its pathetic - people just have to go ahead and run with it - I'm clear what I can and can't do as I imagine the vast majority of people are.

Its pathetic - people just have to go ahead and run with it - I'm clear what I can and can't do as I imagine the vast majority of people are.
There's always going to be someone who can pose a convoluted question about 'but what if my auntie lives near the park and I work there part time but i'm furloughed and have a bad cough so can I wave from through the park gates to my auntie on alternate Thursdays during the summer whilst walking my pet iguana on a short lead near a child that's not wearing a mask but his carer is pregnant and has a sign on her back saying she is awaiting test results so I'm confused by the instructions I saw from an expert with a degree in Facebookology who says it's a government plot and never believe a scientist from a posh background with a big bookcase behind him on Zoom' but you don't expect it to be MP's or media presenters.

As Boris continues to get a kicking in the press conference, including the lovely Laura, specifically asking a question to split Boris from the Profs over the 'perplexing advice' of Stay Alert, it may be interesting to know that over in France, Pres. Macron has today changed the French advice from, essentially, 'Stay Home, save lives' to...wait for it...'Save lives, Stay alert'...

ffs...

Ah but, by 'on your own' do you mean with someone else or completely on my own????

I think that’s on Sir Kiers ‘questions to be answered’ list. If they can ever get over their state of confusion to ask them.

. What Adkins did to United doesn’t compare to the damage Cameron and Theresas goverments did to this country

Found this article about the Cameron/Clegg coalition. Its written pretty dispassionately.

https://unherd.com/2020/05/not-so-rosy-the-legacy-of-the-coalition-government/

If a General Election were due in one or two years, then I could understand the need of the opposition to be making the crisis party political. But you can't keep up this hysterical 'faux confusion' for five years without looking utterly stupid. The left are truly disappearing up their own bottom, as a political force, in front of our very eyes.

You know it makes sense unless you are left learning and using the mantra bible
to ensure all on the left complain in unison.

Another busy day in CovidWorld. Furlough scheme extended, more confusion, More clarifications, mixed messages, you know.

I notice the BBC has abandoned the deaths by covid figure, and instead has gone with excess deaths (over what would have been expected) , "Indirectly caused by the virus" like lots of things unrelated to the virus as well, conveniently passing 50,000 now. I stubbed my toe this morning, and I'm pretty sure that was Boris's fault too.

Well, the detail of the lockdown roadmap thing is out and available. I've downloaded and read it. Like many government documents there's about 3 pages of content in 50 pages of waffle, but once you get past that, its really straightforward and quite sensible.

No doubt Boris is being savaged by Labours attack rabbits as I write, for the confusing, mixed messages. Andy Burnham and Sadiq Khan are both holding to the confusing, mixed message line, which seems now to be the standard response to anything by the left. Bizarre that they should put themselves up as the intellectual elite and not be able to understand simple instructions. Maybe they need a collective ear syringing..?
Boris is being savaged because he’s Not up to the job. I wonder why it is that him Hancock Gove are dodging being interview and questioned by my man Piers. 😉 what are they frightened of!!? Another 624 dead in today’s figures 32,692 in total and they are relaxing the lockdown!! 😳 If you think that deserves a well done you’re past help. It’s not worth coming on here to debate with you and try educate you Ten Bobbers. No more from me!! UTB.

Boris is being savaged because he’s Not up to the job. I wonder why it is that him Hancock Gove are dodging being interview and questioned by my man Piers. 😉 what are they frightened of!!? Another 624 dead in today’s figures 32,692 in total and they are relaxing the lockdown!! 😳 If you think that deserves a well done you’re past help. It’s not worth coming on here to debate with you and try educate you Ten Bobbers. No more from me!! UTB.

I doubt anyone dealing with a worldwide pandemic, the likes of which we have never seen before,would be thinking even 1 death deserves a 'well done' but, before you go CJJ pray tell us exactly what should have been done, when and by whom..........and that does not mean a list of what should not have been done becasue we can all improve anything with the benefit of hindsight.

I'm sure the tenbobers would be stickin up for a Labour Government in the same situation as Boris's mob Charlie mi owd pal.:shake::giggle: UTMPB

I'm sure the tenbobers would be stickin up for a Labour Government in the same situation as Boris's mob Charlie mi owd pal.:shake::giggle: UTMPB

Its not political Rod - its just getting this country through this.....I am sure Labour would have taken a very similar course.

I actually don't understand how anybody can say somebody has done the right or wrong thing as this stage, because there is no right or wrong yet with Covid until we know a bit more about it.

Its not political Rod - its just getting this country through this.....I am sure Labour would have taken a very similar course.

I actually don't understand how anybody can say somebody has done the right or wrong thing as this stage, because there is no right or wrong yet with Covid until we know a bit more about it.
I agree it shunt be political Germaine but in my opinion Labour wunt be gettin as much support on this thread as Boris's mob are gettin.I think most of us want things back to "Normal" but it's gunna be along time before that happens.Stay Safe lass.UTMPB

I think they would Rod, because they would have done the same sort of things. Except Catweasle would have been in charge, and Diane Abbott would have been fronting up the daily briefing. I would have been a lot more nervous about the outcome, but if they were following the science as Boris has it would probably been pretty similar. What I have been disappointed about is the way that the media have gone out of their way to mis-represent much of what is happening, and Labour and the Unions are turned the whole thing into a party political issue.

When its all done and dusted, I firmly believe the UK response will be shown to be roughly the same as any other country in the Western Hemisphere. A little bit better at this, a little bit worse at that. Every time we hear 'What about Germany' 'What about New Zealand' 'What about South Korea', they all have natural advantages, or industry, or experience that we didn't. We will be in a group with Italy, Spain and France. Did okay, could have done better, will do a lot better next time.

I think they would Rod, because they would have done the same sort of things. Except Catweasle would have been in charge, and Diane Abbott would have been fronting up the daily briefing. I would have been a lot more nervous about the outcome, but if they were following the science as Boris has it would probably been pretty similar. What I have been disappointed about is the way that the media have gone out of their way to mis-represent much of what is happening, and Labour and the Unions are turned the whole thing into a party political issue.

When its all done and dusted, I firmly believe the UK response will be shown to be roughly the same as any other country in the Western Hemisphere. A little bit better at this, a little bit worse at that. Every time we hear 'What about Germany' 'What about New Zealand' 'What about South Korea', they all have natural advantages, or industry, or experience that we didn't. We will be in a group with Italy, Spain and France. Did okay, could have done better, will do a lot better next time.

The media has a lot of bad habits ingrained in them......they only know one way to react to news and that is to attack....and they've been found out.

They need to work their brains a bit harder and take themselves out of their comfort zone to work harder. Otherwise they've lost me and a lot of others for good.

It's not political for me, its anti-media - and I suspect for a lot of others