Self Diagnosis Isolation Corvid-19 | Page 13 | Vital Football

Self Diagnosis Isolation Corvid-19

Spoke to someone who walks her dog around Rother Valley every Sunday. It was rammed this morning with the 2 metre rule going out of the window. What is wrong with people ?. We have not seen the worst of this and we need to stop this now. Sit in your gardens or walk your dog alone. Common sense time.

Spoke to someone who walks her dog around Rother Valley every Sunday. It was rammed this morning with the 2 metre rule going out of the window. What is wrong with people ?. We have not seen the worst of this and we need to stop this now. Sit in your gardens or walk your dog alone. Common sense time.
As I said earlier on twitter these last 10 days we as a race are making sheep look intelligent

We watched Channel 4 news last evening (and instantly regretted it...). The reporter was asking people in Richmond Park why they were all there and didn't they respect social distancing and one well spoken couple in their 20's said 'well, there's no advice from the government'. Really. No advice..? Wesh thi bleedin tabs out you moron...

It was followed by an ill-advised piece about mental health in which they managed to persuade a man with severe depression to come out on his second floor window ledge to do the interview. D'uh... Can't make this stuff up...

Common sense time.

My Dad used to tell me 'Nowt so rare as common sense'.

Bizarrely, it appears that a lot of teens, and 20 somethings are the main culprits. Although its in every age group, they appear to be the worst at just doing the simple things. FKB jr and his mates had a 'Pub Closing' party on the last night of the pubs being open, despite my stern warning. Maybe its just that they still think they live forever..?

My Dad used to tell me 'Nowt so rare as common sense'.

Bizarrely, it appears that a lot of teens, and 20 somethings are the main culprits. Although its in every age group, they appear to be the worst at just doing the simple things. FKB jr and his mates had a 'Pub Closing' party on the last night of the pubs being open, despite my stern warning. Maybe its just that they still think they live forever..?
Hope he’s not living with you FKB He’d be stopping at a m8s for 2 weeks if he lived here no way would he be setting foot over our threshold

There's a lot of conflicting information being given. Boris said yesterday there’s nothing wrong with taking the dog a walk. Good for your mental wellbeing🤭 He said he wanted people to enjoy themselves!!! Boris’s advisor Dominic Cummings on the other hand thinks we should all go out and catch it to kill all us old buggers off. 👎

These Tories don’t deserve to have conscientious nurses doing their dangerous job!!! This is what they did when they voted to reject the Nurses wage rise claim in Parliament.☹️

Hope he’s not living with you FKB He’d be stopping at a m8s for 2 weeks if he lived here no way would he be setting foot over our threshold

Fortunately, our concerns are not quite as serious and immediate as yours and Mrs B's. The danger does seem very remote to those under 30.

There's a lot of conflicting information being given. Boris said yesterday there’s nothing wrong with taking the dog a walk. Good for your mental wellbeing🤭 He said he wanted people to enjoy themselves!!! Boris’s advisor Dominic Cummings on the other hand thinks we should all go out and catch it to kill all us old buggers off. 👎

There is an argument that everyone between 14 and 50, in good health, should be encouraged to catch the virus. Their chance of serious complications is very low, and once they have had the virus, they can't spread it or catch it again. The problem with isolating us all is that while infections may fall, immunity is not increasing. There can be further spikes requiring further lock-downs. After the problems of getting people to stand 6ft away from each other, how do we think a many week lock-down is going to go with the 'I know better' mob..?

In the end, I think we're just trying to keep levels of infection low until the vaccine is available later in the year. I don't really see what else we can sensibly do.

The messages have been clear every day if people are prepared to listen to them. They have been since day one. Trouble is people want to put their own slant on it. In some cases to suit their political agenda which is not acceptable at this difficult time or to satisfy a desire to deliberately ignore as it won't affect me.

From day one the strategy has been to flatten the curve of the epidemic to help the NHS. To protect the most vulnerable and to try and saves lives. Anyone who doesn't understand that or suggests otherwise are being deliberately thick.

We have to accept the Science drives this yet every fckin expert has come out of the wood work to try and undermine the efforts being done daily in trying to combat a unique and unprecedented situation.

The experts are still learning about this every day yet complete tools like Piers Morgan are given airtime and oxygen on national TV to shout down experts and Government ministers adding to the growing paranoia.

Bulmer is spot on with his sheep comment. When we have got through this as I know we will I hope those who were in a position to influence public opinion reflect carefully on their actions and words and how they might have dealt with it differently.

People that strip the shelves bare should be taken out the back and shot.
As well as not giving a fuck about anybody but themselves. The waste will be massive, and they wont give a toss.
Reminds me of when my partner's sons used to come around for Sunday dinner.
We used to put meat and yorkshires on the plate and then they help themselves to mash, roasties, vegetables, stuffing, pigs in blankets or whatever else there was.
They'd shove everything on their plates, leave practically nothing for anybody else and then leave half of it.
Then they'd do the same with desert, pour the entire contents of the custard jug on their desert leaving none for anyone else.
I used to go absolutely crackers with the selfish twats, but they just looked vacantly at me as though they'd done nothing wrong, or it was my fault for not making enough.
They just couldnt understand why I went mental when half of it was in the bin

The messages have been clear every day if people are prepared to listen to them. They have been since day one. Trouble is people want to put their own slant on it. In some cases to suit their political agenda which is not acceptable at this difficult time or to satisfy a desire to deliberately ignore as it won't affect me.

From day one the strategy has been to flatten the curve of the epidemic to help the NHS. To protect the most vulnerable and to try and saves lives. Anyone who doesn't understand that or suggests otherwise are being deliberately thick.

We have to accept the Science drives this yet every fckin expert has come out of the wood work to try and undermine the efforts being done daily in trying to combat a unique and unprecedented situation.

The experts are still learning about this every day yet complete tools like Piers Morgan are given airtime and oxygen on national TV to shout down experts and Government ministers adding to the growing paranoia.

Bulmer is spot on with his sheep comment. When we have got through this as I know we will I hope those who were in a position to influence public opinion reflect carefully on their actions and words and how they might have dealt with it differently.

The people you are referring to are "the media" aren't they? And sadly they can say what they like, with no redress. One of the downsides of living in a free scoiety IMHO because these guys should not be giving us their opinions, just the facts. They make me sick.

Social media has given lots of people with views and opinions a chance for their voice to be heard.

Problem is that most of them seem to be talking bollocks. Listen to the Chief Medical Officer, or some know-nowt on Twitter who is sure we're doing it all wrong? Hmmm...

I'm sick and tired of the 'mixed messages' morons. What's difficult to understand about being told to keep 6ft apart, about minimising contact with others?

Of course you can go out ( maybe could after tonight's broadcast) but keep 6ft apart from everyone else. Difficult to comprehend , to assimilate? Obviously it is for some.

FFS all those morons in Scarboro and the rest of the hot spots yesterday. Did they think the pubs might, somehow, be open , the cafes doling out coffee and cakes? Do they think everyone's got the same lack of brains as they obviously have?

Good news,good news. :band2:

Some supermarkets are beggining to see the light,only some tho at the mo.

Iceland and Sainsburys are two,how you find out if your local store is doing this could be more difficult.

The first hour or two of opening is being reserved for pensioners and the like to come in and get their shopping before the rabid hordes of young uns strip the shelves of anything they can get their hands on.
To all those who are panic buying, make sure to stock up on condoms,so you don't produce any more fucking idiots.
😁😁😁

Well thank you to all the thick, selfish idiots with no common sense. Most Londoners, the people on the beaches in Scarborough/Skegness and the thickos at Rother Valley you have brought this decision on all of us. It is going to be a long 3 weeks !!!

Well we're on lock down now, practically.
It's going to be like a warzone when employers make their staff come to work or get sacked.
My other half works at the NHS and any non medical or emergency staff that don't show up for work will be disciplined., even if they are ill.
Any non medical or emergency staff that insist on wearing a mask, will be disciplined.
Anyone coming to work showing any signs of the condition will be disciplined, even though they have been forced to come into work.

That's the NHS's treatment of their slaves....sorry workers who do all the superflous stuff like the running of offices, clinics, telephones, cleaning, catering etc

Well thank you to all the thick, selfish idiots with no common sense. Most Londoners, the people on the beaches in Scarborough/Skegness and the thickos at Rother Valley you have brought this decision on all of us. It is going to be a long 3 weeks !!!

3 weeks? That's just drip feeding the public. This will go on far longer than that.
Here in Spain we are locked up for at least 4 weeks now and that will no doubt be extended again.

Attachments

• 90633244_10157947157433001_8555014248730722304_n.jpg
    90633244_10157947157433001_8555014248730722304_n.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
These Tories don’t deserve to have conscientious nurses doing their dangerous job!!! This is what they did when they voted to reject the Nurses wage rise claim in Parliament.☹️
I’ve seen this doing the rounds. Not the Tories finest hour admittedly, but in the scheme of things, I think resurrecting something that to score petty political points at a time like this is pretty pathetic mate.