Securely Live match coverage | Page 2 | Vital Football

Securely Live match coverage

Herhum! Well we've just had a some lovely fish and chips in Filey followed by a leg testing walk around Hunmanby Gap.

Nowt to do with the thread title I know but I bet it makes as much sense to you lot as this thread does to me. :yes:
Nowt wrong with Brown room Fish and Chips Gray. We have em’ regular. Only ones better are the little Chippy in Hunmanby.👍

Herhum! Well we've just had a some lovely fish and chips in Filey followed by a legs testing walk around HumGap
Isn't Filey usually closed on Tuesday's Gray? Hope you dint bite to hard on owd Chippy :giggle: Seeing as you've took us off topic,i'm off to New York toneet(The Stadium not the city,obvs):giggle: UTB
No it's busy Tuesdays, Monday tends to be the day everything's closed.

Nowt wrong with Brown room Fish and Chips Gray. We have em’ regular. Only ones better are the little Chippy in Hunmanby.👍
The Brown Room is where we always go Chippy, far better than Inghams which for some reason always gets the headlines. Do you have a name or an address for the little Chippy in Hunmanby CJJ? We'll check it out.

We're off to the Piebald Inn at Hunmanby tomorrow to sample their (supposed) world beating award winning pies! :p

The Brown Room is where we always go Chippy, far better than Inghams which for some reason always gets the headlines. Do you have a name or an address for the little Chippy in Hunmanby CJJ? We'll check it out.

We're off to the Piebald Inn at Hunmanby tomorrow to sample their (supposed) world beating award winning pies! :p
1647375150833.jpeg
You on a foodie beak GB??

It’s across from the Church on the Main Street on the entrance to what was the college now apartments. When you go to the piebald inn take plenty £££ with yer🤭

I signed up for this on a 10 day trial to watch the Millwall game and, since then, have been charged a monthly fee for March so watched the Coventry debacle.I had been on their website and clicked to cancel the renewal but still got the March charge.
I had emailed them regarding the monthly charge but received no response. I am happy to pay this ( a I have now used it!) but am concerned that I have had no response and want to cancel as we are away from the end of the month.
Has anyone had any dealings with them or managed to cancel?

Send them another message, either by their site or preferably email. Snapshot the message if via their site. If by email send the same message to yourself at the same time, or to an email address of a friend as proof.

I assume you used a debit or credit card?
Explain in the message that you will use the supported card's "chargeback" feature in the event of further debits.

In the event of further debits, use the chargeback feature by contacting your card supplier. Say you have a dispute and you want to claim a refund. They may require supporting document. An equally good option, in the event of still no reply, contact your card supllier or bank and tell them you want to stop further payments to the merchant that charged 99p. That way they already have the information to stop future debits. If someone like PayPal, pretty much similar.

Send them another message, either by their site or preferably email. Snapshot the message if via their site. If by email send the same message to yourself at the same time, or to an email address of a friend as proof.

I assume you used a debit or credit card?
Explain in the message that you will use the supported card's "chargeback" feature in the event of further debits.

In the event of further debits, use the chargeback feature by contacting your card supplier. Say you have a dispute and you want to claim a refund. They may require supporting document. An equally good option, in the event of still no reply, contact your card supllier or bank and tell them you want to stop further payments to the merchant that charged 99p. That way they already have the information to stop future debits. If someone like PayPal, pretty much similar.
Cheers NaC will get onto the bank as Securely Live have not responded to 3 different emails.

Cheers NaC will get onto the bank as Securely Live have not responded to 3 different emails.
Yes, Luckily you have a transaction from the company, which now makes it easy for your provider to block it. Enjoy the 3 hour phone queue though, lol. Joking apart, use the later hours and even better if they do 24h. But after identifying you via dental records over the phone, they will sort this for you. UTB

Yes, Luckily you have a transaction from the company, which now makes it easy for your provider to block it. Enjoy the 3 hour phone queue though, lol. Joking apart, use the later hours and even better if they do 24h. But after identifying you via dental records over the phone, they will sort this for you. UTB
I've had a couple of calls to c/card providers and they do make it difficult.
After having wallet stolen in Spain I went through all the security checks which seemed to take hours whilst all I wanted to do was report it , get it blocked and get on with sorting out all the rest.
Thought I'd got through it all and then " How much is the credit limit on this card?" Not a clue I replied. " Welll I can't do anything until you confirm it then" I said I would take a guess " I have to take your first answer"
Me " I've phoned to stop any theft and fraud not to play on The Chase".

It’s across from the Church on the Main Street on the entrance to what was the college now apartments. When you go to the piebald inn take plenty £££ with yer🤭
Cheers CJJ, I've seen the chippy now and we'll pop in. Didn't think the Piebald prices were too bad to be honest. £37 for the two of us including drinks...It cost us that at the Magpie ay Whitby. The pies were to die for 😋

Last edited:
Cheers CJJ, I've seen the chippy now and we'll pop in. Didn't think the Piebald prices were too bad to be honest. £37 including drinks for the two of us including drinks...It cost us that at the Magpie ay Whitby. The pies were to die for 😋
Be careful Gray if tha keeps eating this many pies/Fish&Chips etc; you'll have a waist half the size of Bully's and that's VERY VERY LARGE.:ROFLMAO: UTB

Cheers CJJ, I've seen the chippy now and we'll pop in. Didn't think the Piebald prices were too bad to be honest. £37 including drinks for the two of us including drinks...It cost us that at the Magpie ay Whitby. The pies were to die for 😋
Do you go to Filey often Grayblade?

Do you go to Filey often Grayblade?
We've started visiting Filey a few times a year over the last few years CJJ. We hadn't been for decades for some reason but we met up with family a few years ago and we really liked it. We don't stay in Filey by the way, we stay in a little village a few miles from Pickering.

We've started visiting Filey a few times a year over the last few years CJJ. We hadn't been for decades for some reason but we met up with family a few years ago and we really liked it. We don't stay in Filey by the way, we stay in a little village a few miles from Pickering.
We’ve a place at Filey on the country Park estate. Been going there regular since the 1970s. Static Caravan on Seadale first. Fantastic wall murals in Pickering Church nice mug of coffee to boot.