Securely Live match coverage | Vital Football

Securely Live match coverage

tomytony

Vital Champions League
I signed up for this on a 10 day trial to watch the Millwall game and, since then, have been charged a monthly fee for March so watched the Coventry debacle.I had been on their website and clicked to cancel the renewal but still got the March charge.
I had emailed them regarding the monthly charge but received no response. I am happy to pay this ( a I have now used it!) but am concerned that I have had no response and want to cancel as we are away from the end of the month.
Has anyone had any dealings with them or managed to cancel?

Don't forget tho TT's a 3/4 Millionaire not a tenbob tory, so he can afford it Bully.UTB
Not when I've got to pay taxes to support all the freeloaders, lazy scroungers, benefit cheats,illegals and any other undeserving cause some think should be looked after regardless of cirumstance.:nopity:
Bring back means testing and watch the country prosper.:eek:

Not when I've got to pay taxes to support all the freeloaders, lazy scroungers, benefit cheats,illegals and any other undeserving cause some think should be looked after regardless of cirumstance.:nopity:
Bring back means testing and watch the country prosper.:eek:
So why did you pay if you can't afford it then TT? :whistle: UTB

Herhum! Well we've just had a some lovely fish and chips in Filey followed by a leg testing walk around Hunmanby Gap.

Nowt to do with the thread title I know but I bet it makes as much sense to you lot as this thread does to me. :yes:

Herhum! Well we've just had a some lovely fish and chips in Filey followed by a leg testing walk around Hunmanby Gap.

Nowt to do with the thread title I know but I bet it makes as much sense to you lot as this thread does to me. :yes:
Isn't Filey usually closed on Tuesday's Gray? Hope you dint bite to hard on owd Chippy :giggle: Seeing as you've took us off topic,i'm off to New York toneet(The Stadium not the city,obvs):giggle: UTB