Season Tickets | Page 2 | Vital Football

Season Tickets

Why would they bother putting a sentence on the website just for the sake of it?
I would have thought more supporters would view the official website than the twitter site but maybe I am wrong. However the announcement has now been made so we all know the position and hopefully my season ticket will be arriving in the next few days. Roll on 3rd. August.

Like Salfordimp I do not use twitter. What is the point of having an Official Website if they are only going to post such information on social media. The Club has known for months when the new season is starting so why leave this so late. More pressure for the ticket office staff no doubt. Being an exile I paid the £2 to have mine posted so hopefully it will be posted out in the near future.

How can you tell if you have paid for postage or not?
I don't recall anything about postage when I renewed in February. And looking at the email it says delivery method "e-ticket".

As it happens I will be in Lincoln anyway next week so I can go and collect in person if need be. But what if tickets are being posted?
And can you collect for two people if doing it in person?

How can you tell if you have paid for postage or not?
I don't recall anything about postage when I renewed in February. And looking at the email it says delivery method "e-ticket".

As it happens I will be in Lincoln anyway next week so I can go and collect in person if need be. But what if tickets are being posted?
And can you collect for two people if doing it in person?
Eventbrite sent me a confirmation e-mail when I renewed in February and in it in the Order Summary section they listed I had 1 x 60+ Season Ticket and 1 x Season Ticket P & P @ £2. All the required information regarding collecting renewed Season Tickets is in article released this afternoon and on the Official Website.

Can someone remind me why eticket is not being sent out 48hrs before home matches for season ticket holders?

I renewed my season ticket and grandsons very early . I thought I had requested postage.
However I have just checked on eventbrite and it says deliver method is by eticket.
Excusing my ignorance but can someone confirm that means I have to collect the tickets?

I renewed my season ticket and grandsons very early . I thought I had requested postage.
However I have just checked on eventbrite and it says deliver method is by eticket.
Excusing my ignorance but can someone confirm that means I have to collect the tickets?

Yes that's my question too.
I don't know what it means.
And i did mine through Zebra finance so it's not showing what I paid as such.

Mine shows what I paid but for some reason they have linked my 13 year old son to the account instead of me. All 3 of my tickets are in there and all say e-ticket.

Pretty sure I paid for postage but who knows what is going to happen. Can't wait till they get rid of eventbrite. It is not at all user friendly.

Guess I'll wait till closer to the 3rd and then end up ringing up to find out what is going on.

There may have been a few people who didn’t request P&P on the assumption that e-ticketing was going to continue.....

I am in the same position. I phoned the ticket office who told me I would have to collect the card or get someone else to do so for me.

They have obviously change it a some point down the line.

I am sure in February when I renewed there was no post option, or maybe I did not scroll down far enough, but I did call in the ticket Office in March ? and was told I couldnt amend my order to include postage. Now faced with arriving several hours early for the Accrington game so I can get my ST along with potentially several hundred other exiles. Surely they could have maintained the e tickets for at least the first couple of games. Bit of a shambles really, not customer friendly.

As I posted in the Accy thread, postage should be the default option as the worse that can happen if the postage option is not unchecked by those preferring collect, the tickets will arrive in the post.

Frankly, for the benefit (and sanity) of all the office staff, you would think every season ticket is best posted out, as recorded delivery to ensure safe arrival.
I have no idea if I paid £2 for postage 5 months ago, but pretty sure not one of us would quibble at £2 postage on top of the several hundred for the season ticket.
Even those closest to Sincil Bank are still likely to have a few miles to drive and also have to find time on a weekday to call in (and possibly spend time queuing).

I am sure in February when I renewed there was no post option, or maybe I did not scroll down far enough, but I did call in the ticket Office in March ? and was told I couldnt amend my order to include postage. Now faced with arriving several hours early for the Accrington game so I can get my ST along with potentially several hundred other exiles. Surely they could have maintained the e tickets for at least the first couple of games. Bit of a shambles really, not customer friendly.

Well if there was a postage option then, I certainly don't recall seeing it.
And you might have expected a question box "Do you want to add postage?" that needed ticking or not.
As you said, Eventbrite not proving customer friendly yet again.

Frankly, for the benefit (and sanity) of all the office staff, you would think every season ticket is best posted out, as recorded delivery to ensure safe arrival.
I have no idea if I paid £2 for postage 5 months ago, but pretty sure not one of us would quibble at £2 postage on top of the several hundred for the season ticket.
Even those closest to Sincil Bank are still likely to have a few miles to drive and also have to find time on a weekday to call in (and possibly spend time queuing).

TBH if the club sent them recorded, a lot would need a trip to the Firth Road depot to collect anyway - I'd rather just go to Sincil Bank to collect.