Season Tickets | Vital Football

Season Tickets

Errr nope! I think Hulloutpost posted somewhere else that they will be available next week. Cutting it a bit fine but as long as we get them and get in I don't suppose it matters.

Although I guess it will cause some from far away or on holiday an issue which is unfortunate.

I have just emailed the club to ask whats happening, as some others as exiles cannot collect before and did not see the postal option.

It is possible to go back in Eventbrite and add postage as long as your order has not been processed. A far from ideal MO, but better than nothing.

There was something on the Club's Twitter the other day saying information regarding collection would be released in the coming days, or words similar.

There was something on the Club's Twitter the other day saying information regarding collection would be released in the coming days, or words similar.

As a person who does not do 'Twitter' and probably like others who do not either how is that useful information! Upon going into the OS and checking the social media tab I did just manage to find the notification:

Think the club needs to look at the difference between 'push and pull' information ways.

Along with withdrawal of the eticket option I was under the impression that STs could not be posted out?

Like Salfordimp I do not use twitter. What is the point of having an Official Website if they are only going to post such information on social media. The Club has known for months when the new season is starting so why leave this so late. More pressure for the ticket office staff no doubt. Being an exile I paid the £2 to have mine posted so hopefully it will be posted out in the near future.

Like Salfordimp I do not use twitter. What is the point of having an Official Website if they are only going to post such information on social media. The Club has known for months when the new season is starting so why leave this so late. More pressure for the ticket office staff no doubt. Being an exile I paid the £2 to have mine posted so hopefully it will be posted out in the near future.
They don't 'only' post it on there.

No doubt lots of people on social media were getting in touch about the subject, as it's easier to do on there, and they've just responded via a general tweet rather than anything 'official'.

I'm sure when there's concrete information it will also appear on the OS at the relevant time.

They don't 'only' post it on there.

No doubt lots of people on social media were getting in touch about the subject, as it's easier to do on there, and they've just responded via a general tweet rather than anything 'official'.

I'm sure when there's concrete information it will also appear on the OS at the relevant time.
Well if they can do a general tweet surely it cannot be too hard to put the same information on the website. Surely with only 11 days to the start of the season they ought to have concrete information by now.

Just had a reply from the club with regards ST collection. A bit 'jack' I know but mine will be ready for collection from the LL so avoiding queuing up at the ticket office on the day.

Well if they can do a general tweet surely it cannot be too hard to put the same information on the website. Surely with only 11 days to the start of the season they ought to have concrete information by now.
Why would they bother putting a sentence on the website just for the sake of it?

Just been on my eventbrite account and there's a free ticket for the Accrington game as well as my season ticket, anyone else got this?

Just been on my eventbrite account and there's a free ticket for the Accrington game as well as my season ticket, anyone else got this?

Yeah, I thought this was standard last season - you have your ST but then the individual ticket for each home game shows up. Was a great feature when we had electronic ticketing, but maybe in the spirit of the day the club is also regressing back to the 1950’s?