Season tickets | Page 20 | Vital Football

Season tickets

Thanks Moonay …iPad and iPhone is all I have since I finished work last Easter !
Never used either so not sure .....as I said, best thing is to either fill in the form, or just call the club. It's likely that you're on there though, as you'd have thought that there would have been some kind of check of the number of ST holders, to the number of names that went on the mock-up. I suspect they were really just wanting to check "preferred names", as opposed to identifying loads of missing ones.

Thanks Moonay …iPad and iPhone is all I have since I finished work last Easter !

Click on the middle button (don’t know what’s it’s called but has an arrow pointing upwards from a square) Scroll down to find on a page then type in your name and it will highlight it in yellow on the wall.

Just had a call too - MiW tip above gives you full functionality on apple things - android phone or laptop the search function is only covering the left hand block of names
Bloody rubbish IT Wigan 🤣

I did ask the lad who called me why they hadn't done it alphabetically by surname which would have shorcutted the whole issue - he didn't know 🤔

Click on the middle button (don’t know what’s it’s called but has an arrow pointing upwards from a square) Scroll down to find on a page then type in your name and it will highlight it in yellow on the wall.

Thanks ….clearer instructions (tying in with yours) appear to be on the club web page now ….I’m on ! 😀