Season tickets | Page 19 | Vital Football

Season tickets

Thanks for the information re the wall but it’s a bloody nightmare attempting to find our names. I give up as I am scenning . 😟
If you use Ctrl +f, you can find them easily enough.

Ironically, mine wasn't there, so I filled in the form. Being curious, I checked a few other names too, and though others weren't there either, I did find a couple that were.

Not sure why they should have any missing ..... but at least there's the option to put it right.

Ironically, mine wasn't there, so I filled in the form. Being curious, I checked a few other names too, and though others weren't there either, I did find a couple that were.

Not sure why they should have any missing ..... but at least there's the option to put it right.
Just out of curiousity how many season ticket s did we sell ?

I’d double check, I assume there is a clitch as when I checked if my brother was on there he wasn’t - tried again and it found him.

Actually just done it for you - unless there’s two of you knocking about (God forbid) you are on it 🤷🏻‍♂️
Yeah, just had a call from the club. He confirmed that I'm on, and that the search/find function doesn't exactly do what it says on the tin !!!

Summat to do with the way they've put the picture together I think.

No idea about this Mooney. To technical for me. If you have any spare time pleas check for me and wife. David Jones and Jean Jones. Thanks

I can’t get my keyboard function to appear once I’ve downloaded the image so can’t ctrl+ owt !

I can’t get my keyboard function to appear once I’ve downloaded the image so can’t ctrl+ owt !
Not sure what system you use (android/Iphone/laptop/Mac) but assuming you're on a laptop, then click on the 3 dots in top RH corner of your screen,and from the dropdown, select "Find" ....... failing that, just fill in the form regardless, and for the pain of feeling a bit gormless, the club will sort it out for you.
(y)