Season tickets next year | Page 2 | Vital Football

Season tickets next year

As PuB says call the club. Someone tweeted the club about a similar problem and it was sorted promptly over the phone

I’m sure it’ll be reserved somewhere, might be a glitch on the system. Best give the club a bell
I had something similar happen to me last year (I had managed to set up accounts using two different email addresses due to my own stupidity ;)) and they soon sorted it out for me

Very silly question, but are you logged in ? You can look at the site whilst not logged in and this is what would happen.

Yep, I'm logged into my account and can buy tickets including an ST elsewhere but I can't select to renew my own seat.

I'll leave it until I'm ready to renew (2 weeks time)and give the club a call.

I won't be renewing mine until mid-April but have logged on to see how easy the process is.

At the moment the system won't allow me to renew my existing seat.

Has anyone on here tried to renew on-line yet?
Got mine yesterday after also not finding a 'renew' option online. I phoned the club and a lady told me my seat was not available online as only vacant seats were visible. She then offered to renew my ticket on the phone and two minutes later I had a confirm email that my ticket was renewed. Simple.

Last edited:
Am I right in thinking the season ticket price now is the same as it will be the day before the season starts? So not sure why everyone is in such a hurry to renew / buy now?
Is it purely to keep your existing seats next season?

Am I right in thinking the season ticket price now is the same as it will be the day before the season starts? So not sure why everyone is in such a hurry to renew / buy now?

If you’re using the 4 month payment option then it has to be paid before the start of the new season, obviously spreading the cost helps out a bit. I think that would account for a fair few, current season ticket seats are all reserved till the end of this month though

If you’re using the 4 month payment option then it has to be paid before the start of the new season, obviously spreading the cost helps out a bit. I think that would account for a fair few, current season ticket seats are all reserved till the end of this month though
Good point! Yes that’s a useful option for many i’m sure

That’s correct. But it is fantastic sign that a lot of fans have already purchased despite no “early bird”.

Even existing ticket holders have another 4 weeks to renew and keep their seat. It will be interesting to see how many are sold at that point. For now, I can only think it’s the extra positivity that is getting people buying early. Great to see.

Then, there might be further spikes during the summer if/when we announce any decent signings and if we look ok in pre-season. I think come August we should have quite a decent number of S/T’s sold.

Agreed. That for me too, plus the vague (delusional!?) hope that players we want to keep (Masterson etc) might be encouraged to stay by seeing a significant boost in ST uptake.
Do you think players really care about ST sales?

I do not.

All players care about is getting paid on time.

They love playing to a fuller crowd but that's it.

Do you think players really care about ST sales?

I do not.

All players care about is getting paid on time.

They love playing to a fuller crowd but that's it.

Surely higher S/T sales contribute to both those reasons.

(Not suggesting that players do in fact sign because of S/T sales, but it probably helps and definitely does no harm).

The romantic in my thinks the players do care. It won't be keeping them up at night but they will care.

The cynic in me thinks they will additionally care cause they can then negotiate a better salary 😉