Season tickets next year | Vital Football

Season tickets next year

daveycrocket

Vital Squad Member
Have just been announced. I didn't get one this year due to complications but would like one next season. I'd heard that they were freezing prices at last year's rates up until June, but a mate I know told me he paid £300 for his this year for the R E, but on the new listing it's £350. Can anyone explain on what's going on?

To Pay £300 for this season your mate must have renewed his as an existing ST holder and done it at the 'early bird' price.

At the recent 'fans forum' it was said that next seasons prices would be less than last years standard price tickets - and they will be.

(eg) For the Rainham End this season a standard price ST was £375 and for next season it's £350.

In the past the club has not revealed how many season tickets it has sold. Any figures mentioned previously have been leaks from staff working in the ticket office.

In the past the club has not revealed how many season tickets it has sold. Any figures mentioned previously have been leaks from staff working in the ticket office.

I think Fish said that this seasons ST sales were a little over 2k, that is pretty rubbish, but understandable given the times we have been through recently. Let’s hope next season sees a significant increase (and I think we will achieve it).

Our new owners have used the word "transparent" many times. I expect it to be announced. Never understood the secrecy before other than knowledge is power.

Update on todays Gills Twitter feed is that we've sold 500 STs in the first 5 days.

I can't see why many existing ST holdsers would have renewed yet - as we've got until the end of April - so perhaps most of these 500 are new people.

Update on todays Gills Twitter feed is that we've sold 500 STs in the first 5 days.

I can't see why many existing ST holdsers would have renewed yet - as we've got until the end of April - so perhaps most of these 500 are new people.

Agree. There have been a fair number of fans on Twitter saying they’ve purchased their first ever S/T, first for a long time, or bringing family, kids, friends along with a S/T for the first time.

It will be interesting to see the number sold come April 30 when you’d think most existing holders would want to purchase to keep their seat.

It will be interesting to see the number sold come April 30 when you’d think most existing holders would want to purchase to keep their seat.

I won't be renewing mine until mid-April but have logged on to see how easy the process is.

At the moment the system won't allow me to renew my existing seat.

Has anyone on here tried to renew on-line yet?

I won't be renewing mine until mid-April but have logged on to see how easy the process is.

I had no problem renewing mine but others have reported concessions not being applied etc. Renewals by phone seem to have been an easy option for those who have gone down that route.

There is no reason to renew yet, nor to support a 4th tier team at all. It's glorioisly irrational, which is why I chucked £350 quid at it at the first opportunity. UTG

Your seat should be reserved somewhere on there for you, can’t remember where I saw it on mine but I moved anyway.

Once you find it it’s really easy, just pay (it gives you the 4 month option at checkout) and assuming it’s an e-ticket you’ll have it in your account within about a minute.