Season Tickets (Cards) | Page 3 | Vital Football

Season Tickets (Cards)

Rung the ticket office. First time didn't get through. Apparently the queue only holds 25. This time started at number 17, made it to number 8 in 12 minutes. Good job mobile phone calls are free, and I have time on my hands!

I phoned again today , they said concession tickets went out Friday , today and more tomorrow so i should have my sons ticket by Friday .

Are these season cards, new cards or renewals ? I would have thought in this day and age that credits could be added remotely, just like a pre-paid cash card.

I phoned again today , they said concession tickets went out Friday , today and more tomorrow so i should have my sons ticket by Friday .

That's a bit disconcerting! After a 20 minute wait I was told adult tickets were posted some time ago and mine was posted out two weeks back at the same time as my sons (different addresses though). They are going to cancel mine and send another one out. Except mine seems to be a concession, so it may only just have been posted, and will probably turn up tomorrow and be cancelled!

That's a bit disconcerting! After a 20 minute wait I was told adult tickets were posted some time ago and mine was posted out two weeks back at the same time as my sons (different addresses though). They are going to cancel mine and send another one out. Except mine seems to be a concession, so it may only just have been posted, and will probably turn up tomorrow and be cancelled!

I think they was on about the cards sent out after proof of age had been confirmed etc , i think so anyway , all a bit confusing.

Rang the ticket office on Monday. Neither card one or card two have arrived yet. Will give it till two to see if the postman comes, then ring them up again. Anyone else still not yet got their season tickets/cards?

I know games change for Sky etc, but couldn't they have sent a small card fixture list with our season tickets? At least gives you a rough idea of when we're playing!

Last edited: