Season Tickets (Cards) | Page 2 | Vital Football

Season Tickets (Cards)

Anyone else bought multiple tickets ?
Did they all come together or separately ?
A few days ago,some geezer on Twitter said that you have to go in and produce id again for kids cards. How true that is I don’t know. Handy for you though if you’ve got to go in

Last season some came separately and some quite late. Think there was some teething problems as most came out the week before.

A few days ago,some geezer on Twitter said that you have to go in and produce id again for kids cards. How true that is I don’t know. Handy for you though if you’ve got to go in

I emailed a copy of my son's passport & they were happy with that & they had my daughters from last season.

Oddly, their cards haven't arrived yet, but I got mine last week!

Ok,
I spoke to ticket office this morning and apparently they send them out in batches , adults ,

To be fair I only got ours a week ago, but they could’ve chucked his in the same envelope. Could have got us another signing. Not for 62p, clever fucker?

My son only ordered ours about two weeks back. His came on Monday, mine hasn't turned up yet. Anyone know how much Upper Trent End season tickets should cost? Searching on google gives a price of £330, but I think that's early renewal. We have paid £692, which sounds about right except the split was £400 for his and £292 for mine. Baffled as to whether we have been overcharged or undercharged, as they have my DOB but I'm not 65??

I’ve gone upper Trent End, block T3 and cost £400 because it’s behind the goal. The other blocks are £370. My lad is 23 in August and just scraped in and his cost £120, can’t grumble at that. Still not got his yet.

I’ve gone upper Trent End, block T3 and cost £400 because it’s behind the goal. The other blocks are £370. My lad is 23 in August and just scraped in and his cost £120, can’t grumble at that. Still not got his yet.

Thanks. Explains the price of our tickets, as I think we are T3 too, though not 100% sure, as my son ordered them. Can't actually see a clear pricing list anywhere though.

My son only ordered ours about two weeks back. His came on Monday, mine hasn't turned up yet. Anyone know how much Upper Trent End season tickets should cost? Searching on google gives a price of £330, but I think that's early renewal. We have paid £692, which sounds about right except the split was £400 for his and £292 for mine. Baffled as to whether we have been overcharged or undercharged, as they have my DOB but I'm not 65??

Shhhhh!!!

Any senior citizens received their cards yet? Mine still hasn't come, and I would quite like to go to the game next Saturday!