Season Ticket news | Vital Football

Season Ticket news

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
The BLADES will be announcin info abart Season ticket renewals on wednesday. Best get checkin mi savings tin to see if i've got enuff pound coins saved.:yes: UTB

Cheers Mahatma,it's luvly to feel appreciated.:Fingers::giggle: Roll on satdi,been too long since we've had a game at BDBL.By the way the RIP thread was started by Bully not me.:pUTB

Last edited:
Cheers Mahatma,it's luvly to feel appreciated.:Fingers::giggle: Roll on satdi,been too long since we've had a game at BDBL.By the way the RIP thread was started by Bully not me.:pUTB
Always blame poor Bully. Nothing better than a 3.00 pm kick off on a Saturday at BDBL. Few beers before and after to take away the misery of another home defeat.

Always blame poor Bully. Nothing better than a 3.00 pm kick off on a Saturday at BDBL. Few beers before and after to take away the misery of another home defeat.
Not blamin Bully just statin a fact that the RIP thread was his thread not mine that's all mi owd pal.:yes: UTB

They should feel obliged to offer at least a small discount in price. If any season ever justified that, it's this one.
I agree Herby but if there's a change in price it would probably a increase knowin our owners. UTB

honestly, think it will be a price freeze for the early birds, but owt could happen with this leadership!!!

If only.

£403 adult renewal price on the Kop.

It's like they're trying to lose support. That really is the premium price. They couldn't possibly charge more. £17.52 per game in the Championship. It's never been that high.

It's good to know that 2/5 of our fans are black though. According to the email at least.

Last edited:
For over sixties in Westfield Corner
£306
Will renew, nowt else to do on a Saturday afternoon , except shopping err no thanks!!!!

CFI

2 hours ago
Tickets

IT'S IN OUR BLOOD - SEASON TICKET RENEWALS 2024/25​

By Sheffield Utd FC

The traditions, the pre-match routines, the highs and lows, they all flow deep within us. Supporting the Blades runs through generations, uniting thousands of us every weekend at Bramall Lane. Continue the journey for the 2024/25 season by renewing your season ticket from this Wednesday 27th March at 9am.
For the upcoming 2024/25 season Sheffield United will be taking the positive step of implementing digital season tickets (NFC). More information regarding this development will follow in due course.

SEASON TICKETS ARE ON SALE FROM 9AM WED 27 MARCH.​

All at Bramall Lane would like to thank you for your exceptional support again this season.
For the forthcoming season we are delighted to have again partnered with PayPal to offer their Pay in 3 option*.
RENEW NOW

IT'S IN OUR BLOOD​

2024/25 SEASON TICKET RENEWAL INFORMATION​

Renewal deadline is 5pm, Wednesday 1st May. Season ticket sales will then be suspended until further notice. Supporters who have renewed their Season tickets will be given a date to move seats shortly after the deadline date - confirmation of this date will be posted on our website and social media channels in due course.

Season ticket benefits include:
  • Guaranteed seat for every home league game*
  • 2700 loyalty points per season ticket
  • 3% ClubCash to be redeemed from the Blades Superstore from the start of the 2024/25 season
  • PayPal Pay in 3 option to spread the cost
*The purchase of your season ticket is for home league games only and does not include cup or play-off games. Sheffield United is under no obligation to reserve season ticket holders seats for these games.
The purchase of a Season ticket secures your seat for home league games only, your seat is not guaranteed for cup or play-off games.

colour-logo.svg

SEASON TICKET 2024/25 RENEWAL PRICING​

KOP STAND
Adult
£403.00​
Over 60 / Disabled
£291.00​
Young Adult (U22) / Student (22+)
£220.00​
Under 18
£99.00​
SOUTH STAND, JOHN STREET & FAMILY CORNER
Adult
£513.00​
Over 60 / Disabled
£321.00​
£220.00​
Under 18
£108.00​
BRAMALL LANE UPPER CORNER
Adult
£458.00​
Over 60 / Disabled
£306.00​
£220.00​
Under 18
£103.00​
DISABLED ENCLOSURE WHEELCHAIRS
+ SPECIFIC AMBULANT AREA

£195.00

For over sixties in Westfield Corner
£306
Will renew, nowt else to do on a Saturday afternoon , except shopping err no thanks!!!!
Be careful sayin you're gunna renew,some on here will think tha tryin to prove your a Bigger BLADE than some Raysa.:yes: £321 for mine,i think i can manage that price and if i fall short of money in mi season ticket tin our Gertie will mek the difference up she sez,she loves it when i'm goin to games.:giggle: UTB

FFS to get in next season you will have to use a smartphone. Well done Blades. How do you expect some of the old fogies on here to understand that.

I know loads of older Blades who think smart phones and computers in general are Voodoo! There’s no way they will be able to attend games unless there’s a clear and more importantly EASY alternative. I’m sure this will backfire big time unless the club quickly clarifies what the options are for the 10%+ of fans who don’t own a smart phone. Attending games should be made as easy as possible but just like everything else in this country, a bunch of absolute morons with zero experience and foresight seem to be making decisions that just make every aspect of our lives harder in the name of progress!

Last edited:
There's a box for people without handies. Be nice to hear from someone who 's tried it. I Don't like taking my handy to games and what happens if the battery dies. Same old Blades, if it's not broke, fix it.

So, last years south stand was £490, and this year for four more games its £513. Sure the teams coming here wont be as strong as PL, but hopefully we wont be losing 0-5 every week. I'm not seeing why this is unreasonable. For comparison, piggies Grandstand tickets are £720, and they aren't even confirmed in the Championship yet.

I know loads of older Blades who think smart phones and computers in general are Voodoo! There’s no way they will be able to attend games unless there’s a clear and more importantly EASY alternative. I’m sure this will backfire big time unless the club quickly clarifies what the options are for the 10%+ of fans who don’t own a smart phone. Attending games should be made as easy as possible but just like everything else in this country, a bunch of absolute morons with zero experience and foresight seem to be making decisions that just make every aspect of our lives harder in the name of progress!
For the cup matches I had to use my phone, I am a bit of a wuss when it comes to my phone, but did find it quite easy

There's a box for people without handies. Be nice to hear from someone who 's tried it. I Don't like taking my handy to games and what happens if the battery dies. Same old Blades, if it's not broke, fix it.
My stepson has no chance his battery is always dying on him (that’s what he tells me anyway 🥴)