season ticket fiasco! | Page 2 | Vital Football

season ticket fiasco!

Got a £2 request fm postman pat today and declined.
Called ticketline at club and told either pay £2 or they could reprint cards at £5 per card - for me thats £25 - as it stands told wafc to feck off on both counts- for a £650 purchase this is shite supporter / customer service ?

I was told about the reprint too Hampton, but no charge was mentioned.

Sit tight. Eventually, the PO will return them to the club, and at that point, they should re-issue them.

Bollocks though, isn't it.

Called ticketline at club and told either pay £2 or they could reprint cards at £5 per card - for me thats £25 - as it stands told wafc to feck off on both counts- for a £650 purchase this is shite supporter / customer service ?

Crap customer service, can't disagree. But after spending 650 quid is paying another 2 quid really a big deal?

Went for ours today to ticket office couldn't give me tickets as the printer wouldn't print out the tickets.
Shakes head in disbelief

Had exactly the same problem on Friday afternoon when we went for ours. I think they need to get a new printing machine!
Service was so slow as well. Not hard, theyre renewals.

I got my 2 tickets through the post yesterday. No problems and no £2 charge ?.
I might stick it on us to win the league :party:.

Lets see how much the club feels about customer service and potential customers when the pay on the day prices are announced.
Not seen much marketing other than the launch video to get customers back yet.
But we dont need marketing do we or thats what it feels like. Surrounded by four huge clubs and array of other clubs and sports plus the many other pressures on the pocket and leisure time the club need to really up their game in attracting new fans. Add to that the product which was pretty uninspiring for huge chunks of last season the owners really need to get their fingers out to even keep last seasons average attendance up. This momentous cock up just isnt helping. Its crazy.

Lets see how much the club feels about customer service and potential customers when the pay on the day prices are announced.
But we dont need marketing do we or thats what it feels like. Surrounded by four huge clubs and array of other clubs and sports plus the many other pressures on the pocket and leisure time the club need to really up their game in attracting new fans. Add to that the product which was pretty uninspiring for huge chunks of last season the owners really need to get their fingers out to even keep last seasons average attendance up. This momentous cock up just isnt helping. Its crazy.
It seems like it's one person made a mistake. It shouldn't have happened and I'm sure things are in place to ensure it doesn't happen again, Get over it.
As for the marketing of PoTD tickets, it's only 6th June, people who would not buy seasaon tickets have not even thought about it yet, there is plenty time

I take it that you're not a season ticket holder. Why don't you buy one - cheaper and less time wasting complaining about match day prices.

If I did purchase one I would still have the same opinion about pay on the day prices.
As it is I miss games in Spring and Autumn due to other commitments and yes I could still be a few quid in pocket if I bought one but I chose not to do.
Season cards are quite good value even for the standard of product that was on show for most of last season. Especially so if you make most games. The present system is great to cash in/rip off away supporters but why rip off home fans and potential new fans along with potential returning ex season ticket holders or even casuals by having such a massive difference in price between season cards and pay on the day.
A fair price for pay on the day for home supporters would in my opinion be no more than £20-00. Now with 13000 empty seats on average someone with some gumption should be able to plan the seating to make two areas with corresponding prices for home and away fans and still leave plenty seats available for home fans paying on the day at twenty quid.
I doubt they will. The easy way out is the norm.

If I did purchase one I would still have the same opinion about pay on the day prices.
As it is I miss games in Spring and Autumn due to other commitments and yes I could still be a few quid in pocket if I bought one but I chose not to do.
Season cards are quite good value even for the standard of product that was on show for most of last season. Especially so if you make most games. The present system is great to cash in/rip off away supporters but why rip off home fans and potential new fans along with potential returning ex season ticket holders or even casuals by having such a massive difference in price between season cards and pay on the day.
A fair price for pay on the day for home supporters would in my opinion be no more than £20-00. Now with 13000 empty seats on average someone with some gumption should be able to plan the seating to make two areas with corresponding prices for home and away fans and still leave plenty seats available for home fans paying on the day at twenty quid.
I doubt they will. The easy way out is the norm.
I'm a season ticket holder and really have no interest in match day prices so don't harp on about it. It has been proven time and again that there was no correlation between decreased price and increased attendance. The current attendance represents our core supporters. Decreasing match day prices will bring in only a handful of spectators. Majority of casual spectators are not price sensitive so you will not see a huge increase in sales.
Your suggestion about differential prices - have you checked whether that's within the rules?