season ticket fiasco! | Vital Football

season ticket fiasco!

E

exiled tic

Got a card at my parents house this morning(as i live away i use that for my Latics tickets),From the post office saying a package is at the sorting office in Wigan and requested £2 to get it!My Father went and after paying the money was given my season ticket that had not been franked at the ticket office so could not be delivered!He was then informed that there was a box full of them is the sorting office!
So if you get a note from the Post Office telling you that you owe £2 do not ignore it as your ticket is in the sorting office!

Got a card at my parents house this morning(as i live away i use that for my Latics tickets),From the post office saying a package is at the sorting office in Wigan and requested £2 to get it!My Father went and after paying the money was given my season ticket that had not been franked at the ticket office so could not be delivered!He was then informed that there was a box full of them is the sorting office!
So if you get a note from the Post Office telling you that you owe £2 do not ignore it as your ticket is in the sorting office!

Let the club know and ask are they willing to give you a discount on the fathers day promotion that is currently been advertised as a goodwill gesture for the inconvenience.

I am not concerned with the £2,I am merely letting others know that ,should they get the card from the Post Office then it is their Season Ticket!

Ordered mine last week, but not delivered yet. Haven't got a card (yet) from the PO though.

Daft question maybe, but why haven't the PO contacted the club for them to correct the mistake?

Ordered mine last week, but not delivered yet. Haven't got a card (yet) from the PO though.

Daft question maybe, but why haven't the PO contacted the club for them to correct the mistake?
It says they will keep them for 28 days and then they are sent back to the sender!

Got mine last week through the post, so I would like to congratulate the ticket office on a job well done ?

Not got ours yet, after ordering as son as they were available. Nothing from Post Office. ?

Always went down the ticket office , until this year I finally got with the programme and went through the faff of establishing the new client code and ordered and paid online....last Monday ...and have seen nowt since !?

Yip me to moony dude sed two boxes now .10.30 am this morning

Rang up paid today no problem at all
The issue John has been delivery. 'Cos I ordered mine last wednesday, and haven't had either the tickets, or a note from the PO, following the advice on here, I rang the ticket office earlier.

As has been reported, quite a few tickets went out last week unfranked, and are stuck with the PO. The club is trying to sort it, but the young lady said they're fully aware of the situation, and if I haven't received the tickets in a week or so, then a quick call will initiate a re-print sent out.

Went for ours today to ticket office couldn't give me tickets as the printer wouldn't print out the tickets.
Shakes head in disbelief