Scum win | Page 3 | Vital Football

Scum win

Why disheartening I’m a latics fan after the glory days of Dave Whelan. These days were always going to happen again. And we will finish up a league 2 football team. He’s already said he’s putting nothing in Let’s hope I’m wrong. And we stop up and he spends a bit of money.
You're expecting us to get relegated... that's what's disheartening.

I commend your realism, but fell there's no need for the pessimistic outlook.

Oh, and I agree re Danson putting nowt in ... though hopefully, he'll have little need to if the academy sales work as planned.

You're expecting us to get relegated... that's what's disheartening.

I commend your realism, but fell there's no need for the pessimistic outlook.

Oh, and I agree re Danson putting nowt in ... though hopefully, he'll have little need to if the academy sales work as planned.
If we don’t win the next two games we could get cut adrift surely even you can see that. If we drop to league 2. You’re really dreaming if you think teams will pay big fees for any one.

Danson is above all a business man and money is king. All this him favouring the scum to us will change the minute the cash starts rolling in for Charlie and Sam. More money than he can ever get in return with that shite outfit in that shite sport. Sooner or later it will dawn on him that even at lower league level the pickings in football far out weigh that in joke sport land. And what Latics get every year from the league and competition will never be matched by the horrible bastards. And nobody knows better than our fabulous club that the EFL want to know how and where the finances are going. So let the deluded pricks go on thinking that Danson will prop up their joke existance with Latics cash coz it aint gonna happen and it just shows how stupid that lot really are. Up the tics.

How about you meeting me let's do it soft **** I'm up for it and don't mumble or stumble give me a place and a time or just prove to me you are fuck all but a gob shite
I don't give a fuck about warriors fans laughing because I'm laughing at them soft ***** get it pal
Bicky FFS mon we've trod this path before and it ends up with you imploding and going to ground for 6 months. Let folk do what they do and just concentrate on doing what you do.

1st off I believe without Danson we wouldn't now exist so he gets time from me.

2nd off I can't believe what I'm reading...you would seriously watch a rival of ours, fuck that I would sooner gouge my eyeballs out than switch allegiance to this shite round here. If owt happened to us I would be done with the EFL total. It would be Rangers and England for me.

As far as following the rugby its in me from being a kid. I still have my grandads season ticket from 70/71 as he died halfway through the season. My dad was a pitmon at Bickershaw colliery and a professional wrestler for 15 years and Jack next door would take me and my dad all over in his little blue Austin A30 van...how the fuck that thing got over the pennines I don't know but it did. In spite of all this my 1st love was football and Latics. I even went to United attracted by Georgie Best who I adored but it was always my home town club I loved most. I went the rugby with my lad the other night and he's a Tic as well but its quality time and I'm not changing my habits for anybody mate because it's who I am.

Now calm the fuck down and concentrate on getting behind the lads because they will need every one of us.

Up the Tics forever.

Bicky FFS mon we've trod this path before and it ends up with you imploding and going to ground for 6 months. Let folk do what they do and just concentrate on doing what you do.

1st off I believe without Danson we wouldn't now exist so he gets time from me.

2nd off I can't believe what I'm reading...you would seriously watch a rival of ours, fuck that I would sooner gouge my eyeballs out than switch allegiance to this shite round here. If owt happened to us I would be done with the EFL total. It would be Rangers and England for me.

As far as following the rugby its in me from being a kid. I still have my grandads season ticket from 70/71 as he died halfway through the season. My dad was a pitmon at Bickershaw colliery and a professional wrestler for 15 years and Jack next door would take me and my dad all over in his little blue Austin A30 van...how the fuck that thing got over the pennines I don't know but it did. In spite of all this my 1st love was football and Latics. I even went to United attracted by Georgie Best who I adored but it was always my home town club I loved most. I went the rugby with my lad the other night and he's a Tic as well but its quality time and I'm not changing my habits for anybody mate because it's who I am.

Now calm the fuck down and concentrate on getting behind the lads because they will need every one of us.

Up the Tics forever.
as alweys. the true voice of comon sense on this bord.
i can see how you formateve yeers were made mate. a pitmon and a wrestler. now that is someone to look up to. i can see now why you alweys menteon him. proper deys.
as for the ol fisty cuffs. i think that most of are heads are still on the teraces of the 70s while are bodys have moved onto the soft seats in the west stand.
the only thing i hit these deys is the bag and every time a litle bit of me hurts inside that litle bit more.
as you sey. up the tics

as alweys. the true voice of comon sense on this bord.
i can see how you formateve yeers were made mate. a pitmon and a wrestler. now that is someone to look up to. i can see now why you alweys menteon him. proper deys.
as for the ol fisty cuffs. i think that most of are heads are still on the teraces of the 70s while are bodys have moved onto the soft seats in the west stand.
the only thing i hit these deys is the bag and every time a litle bit of me hurts inside that litle bit more.
as you sey. up the tics
You don't get this pashen on other sites. I love this club me 😢

I ask this every time the incoherent theory about Danson buying Latics to fund Warriors or get the stadium and no one can answer it:

Danson agree to pay something like 2.5m to HMRC, 2.5m in backdated wages and 2.5m in the wages due 3 days after he completed the deal. So in his first few days at the club he spent around 7.5m.

There were no buyers and another pay day was due, we had completely ran out of money and were probably days away from liquidation where Danson would've been able to pick up the stadium that was valued at 3m during admin for probably even less than that.

We all know to even break even in football especially in the lower levels is incredibly difficult - you are almost certainly signing up to underwrite annual loses.

Warriors lost about 1m this past season, so the upfront cost alone buying us would've ran Warriors for 7 or so years and that is before you factor in the ongoing costs.

So can anyone come up with any logical reason why such a successful business man like Danson would pay more than double what the stadium was worth and likely commit to under writing ongoing loses to run a club he didn't want when he was virtually guaranteed to get the stadium much cheaper in a one off payment if he just waited a few days?

I ask this every time the incoherent theory about Danson buying Latics to fund Warriors or get the stadium and no one can answer it:

Danson agree to pay something like 2.5m to HMRC, 2.5m in backdated wages and 2.5m in the wages due 3 days after he completed the deal. So in his first few days at the club he spent around 7.5m.

There were no buyers and another pay day was due, we had completely ran out of money and were probably days away from liquidation where Danson would've been able to pick up the stadium that was valued at 3m during admin for probably even less than that.

We all know to even break even in football especially in the lower levels is incredibly difficult - you are almost certainly signing up to underwrite annual loses.

Warriors lost about 1m this past season, so the upfront cost alone buying us would've ran Warriors for 7 or so years and that is before you factor in the ongoing costs.

So can anyone come up with any logical reason why such a successful business man like Danson would pay more than double what the stadium was worth and likely commit to under writing ongoing loses to run a club he didn't want when he was virtually guaranteed to get the stadium much cheaper in a one off payment if he just waited a few days?

I fear you are wasting your breath KDZ, to put it simply the conspiracy theorists and narrow minded few that are expressing these views are obviously set in their ways. They seem to believe that just because the man has a fortune he would be willing to sacrifice millions to satisfy an urge to see the football club in his hometown suffer.

Regardless of how many times you repeat your common sense approach their mindset will not allow them to see sense.

Can't have sense being talked on here when it comes to Danson. I'll judge him more next season, when we can spend money, but I do think he'll be a good owner for us, who will be willing to fund the club, just not to the ridiculous losses we've seen over the last few seasons.

Your last paragraph sums up the Danson/Stadium situation perfectly. He's a billionaire, so clearly a very clever man, who will spend money wisely and not unnecessarily, but will have his eyes wide open when it comes to knowing he'll lose money getting involved in the 2 clubs. He could have done what Al Jasmi seemed willing to do almost till the last second and let the club die to get the stadium for peanuts, but he chose not to

oh tb. tb. tb. i never thoght that youd be one to fall for the guff around these storys. theres no conspiricy theorists just some owd blokes yanking peeples chain. for a bit o fun. must admit. it is a bit funy waching who bites the most/hardest.
have you not seen that these storys always come around during brakes in the games. nowt to talk about lets have sommart to wind peeple up about.
i bet you that if we asked everyone on heer and just the reeders what they thoght about danson. then 99 percent would be throwing rose petals at his feet as he walked down king street. saw him there last friday neet. still in his cut offs. flash git.
talk of him not being a proper wiganer cos he wernt born within earshot of the owd scholes labour club chucking out time. or hes a tite arse cos he ONLY spent 8 milleon and all that to rescue us. or that hes no ambiteon cos he wants to use the academy as a nurture pot. future investement pot. is stuff we all heer in the bar every fri and sat neet after a few ales and its all just for a laff.
even bicky who wants to rip franks face off wouldnt desert us in are hour of need. and he nos that. cut him in half and it says latics all the wey thru.
anybody who still thinks danson is in it for just the rugby then ive got a hundredweight of salt they can pick up. and if they want to cash in there tickets cos they think we will be gone in a cuple of yeers then ive got a cuple of bridges for sale.

More than one person (both rugby fans) has told me that Radlinski is going to be CEO / Joint CEO at Latics so we better start getting on if that is the case.
There's two ways of looking at that Batch :

a) He's an experienced CEO of a successful sports club, with a reasonable CV behind him, so might actually be a decent choice.

b) The 2 RL fans who told you that snippet at on the other end of the "delusion" spectrum from Bicky, and are simply saying the stuff (with zero foundation) cos they want it to be true.

Whatever, it won't be a "joint" CEO, cos as has been said on here previously (on more than one occasion), they're two separate clubs and two separate companies. Though I don't think there's any restriction to stop someone being CEO of both a football and a RL club (as there would be concerning 2 different football clubs), it certainly wouldn't be as a joint venture.

I remember a lot of folk on this. Vital site getting hood winked by the the last owners and the ones before that. Time will tell with this fella. Start of next season lot more will be out of contract. Let’s see who he replaces them with. Not got a replacement for Branagan yet.

a) He's an experienced CEO of a successful sports club, with a reasonable CV behind him, so might actually be a decent choice.

b) The 2 RL fans who told you that snippet at on the other end of the "delusion" spectrum from Bicky, and are simply saying the stuff (with zero foundation) cos they want it to be true.

Whatever, it won't be a "joint" CEO, cos as has been said on here previously (on more than one occasion), they're two separate clubs and two separate companies. Though I don't think there's any restriction to stop someone being CEO of both a football and a RL club (as there would be concerning 2 different football clubs), it certainly wouldn't be as a joint venture.
Next thing you will come out and say you’re happy to play in cherry and white.

He could however be made the CEO of a parent company which would give him responsibility for both clubs.

Just saying.

oh tb. tb. tb. i never thoght that youd be one to fall for the guff around these storys. theres no conspiricy theorists just some owd blokes yanking peeples chain. for a bit o fun. must admit. it is a bit funy waching who bites the most/hardest.
have you not seen that these storys always come around during brakes in the games. nowt to talk about lets have sommart to wind peeple up about.
i bet you that if we asked everyone on heer and just the reeders what they thoght about danson. then 99 percent would be throwing rose petals at his feet as he walked down king street. saw him there last friday neet. still in his cut offs. flash git.
talk of him not being a proper wiganer cos he wernt born within earshot of the owd scholes labour club chucking out time. or hes a tite arse cos he ONLY spent 8 milleon and all that to rescue us. or that hes no ambiteon cos he wants to use the academy as a nurture pot. future investement pot. is stuff we all heer in the bar every fri and sat neet after a few ales and its all just for a laff.
even bicky who wants to rip franks face off wouldnt desert us in are hour of need. and he nos that. cut him in half and it says latics all the wey thru.
anybody who still thinks danson is in it for just the rugby then ive got a hundredweight of salt they can pick up. and if they want to cash in there tickets cos they think we will be gone in a cuple of yeers then ive got a cuple of bridges for sale.

I haven't fallen for anything Brick, I just find it both strange and amusing that people seem happy to start these rumours and when presented with reasonable reasoning to dispel them that they still persist in giving them lip service.

I was just giving a little advice to KDZ as the older we get the less breath we have to waste on rumour and senseless bickering.