Scum win | Page 2 | Vital Football

Scum win

Back in the country for a few days and unwisely accepted an invite to go tonight,I'd read in the local rag online that we are one club now so thought i'd be okay wearing my latics badged jacket,but no,I was subjected to verbal abuse worse than any oppossing fans i have met in 30 years watching the Tics,and this abuse came from Warriors fans both Male and Female who seem to think Danson has bought us just to divert the TV money we get into the Rugby,It was incredible the amount of bile directed at me and a couple of others sporting latics insignia and even the Stewards were concerned about our treatment.
Also the minutes silence before the game was a bloody disgrace with people shouting and chanting through it.All in all a bloody awful night
I also doubt it ever happened...I went to St James Park and White Hart Lane with my Tics jacket on and got no abuse , quite the opposite . I also went yesterday and did see a couple of Tics I know with logos and didn't appear to be in danger. If in the unlikely event things did happen as you describe then its sad but there are knobs around on our side and theirs.

Up the Tics

Trouble is now we find ourselves. The poor relations. In this set up. Now. We have the same owner. And sad to say being a latics man it’s not us. We haven’t even replaced Mal Branagan yet. Nothing would surprise me. We could the Rugby man running both.

Don't believe you.

Plus you have posted that on a thread that is designed to abuse the rugby club and Danson, the man who saved the Latics. People like Bickymon make wins like these all the sweeter because people just laugh at the jealousy of it. Bicky, go over to the Warriors forum, everyone is laughing at you personally.
I'm heartbroken you don't believe me,but i'll get over it.I don't suppose the fighting between Wigan fans and the ignorance of the minutes silence happened either?

Don't believe you.
I
Plus you have posted that on a thread that is designed to abuse the rugby club and Danson, the man who saved the Latics. People like Bickymon make wins like these all the sweeter because people just laugh at the jealousy of it. Bicky, go over to the Warriors forum, everyone is laughing at you personally.
How about you meeting me let's do it soft **** I'm up for it and don't mumble or stumble give me a place and a time or just prove to me you are fuck all but a gob shite
I don't give a fuck about warriors fans laughing because I'm laughing at them soft ***** get it pal

Trouble is now we find ourselves. The poor relations. In this set up. Now. We have the same owner. And sad to say being a latics man it’s not us. We haven’t even replaced Mal Branagan yet. Nothing would surprise me. We could the Rugby man running both.
The money at the top of RL is roughly equivalent to League 1 football. Give over man.

As for the man in charge, there's zero evidence of them favouring RL over football.

Let's just get on with our own stuff and forget about anything and everything RL related.

How about you meeting me let's do it soft **** I'm up for it and don't mumble or stumble give me a place and a time or just prove to me you are fuck all but a gob shite
Stop being a pillock Bicky. This is a fecking forum, that's all!!!

I'm heartbroken you don't believe me,but i'll get over it.I don't suppose the fighting between Wigan fans and the ignorance of the minutes silence happened either?
That minutes silence was pretty poor to be fair.

Stop being a pillock Bicky. This is a fecking forum, that's all!!!
Oh that's all hey some fucker tells me folk are laughing at me
Has if I give a fuck ill say what I want when I want not when some **** says otherwise wigan warriors my fucking arse

The money at the top of RL is roughly equivalent to League 1 football. Give over man.

As for the man in charge, there's zero evidence of them favouring RL over football.

Let's just get on with our own stuff and forget about anything and everything RL related.
But we more than likely will be in league 2. You will see in a few weeks time now that Danson as full control the stadium will start. Getting turned a bit more red. Your dreaming if you think this fella will put any thing into the latics.

But we more than likely will be in league 2. You will see in a few weeks time now that Danson as full control the stadium will start. Getting turned a bit more red. Your dreaming if you think this fella will put any thing into the latics.
"More than likely"!!!???

FFS man, you must be looking forward to watching the Tics in the winter months!.

If the man wants to have even a chance of not losing the money he's invested, then football's the only option.

Hi I'm old school latics just watch out might hurt your head you know but seriously thinking of walking away after all these years as a tic to watch a club that has no shit like the Warriors that's how bad I feel
And the bastard warrior fans

"More than likely"!!!???

FFS man, you must be looking forward to watching the Tics in the winter months!.

If the man wants to have even a chance of not losing the money he's invested, then football's the only option.
You believe what you want. Mate I’ll be at every match. But sorry to say we have more chance of national league football than championship football with this fella in charge.

You can be whatever you want, but that doesn't mean you're right re the intentions of the owner.

Think logically, not emotionally.
Like I say like a few I know who have now walked away my time too is close fuck wigan and its soft warriors *****

Like I say like a few I know who have now walked away my time too is close fuck wigan and its soft warriors *****
What was it Ray Stevens sang? .... No, not the fucking Streak !!! ... There is none so blind, as he who will not see.

If anyone's walked away just cos Danson owns us, then I reckon we're the winners.

I honestly feel sad for you mate. To watch us with so little expectation - and most of all, hope - must be so disheartening.
Why disheartening I’m a latics fan after the glory days of Dave Whelan. These days were always going to happen again. And we will finish up a league 2 football team. He’s already said he’s putting nothing in Let’s hope I’m wrong. And we stop up and he spends a bit of money.