Scoreless Strikers | Page 3 | Vital Football

Scoreless Strikers

Andy Hutchinson. I was at Bradford away, haven't got a clue what season it was, I think it was his debut.

Played a few games but don't remember him scoring.

Made a total of 22 appearances (17 as sub') and scored 1 goal - away at Bradford City in April 2009. It was his first start after appearing as sub' in the previous game.

I certainly remember Ollie Ryan getting a shot pushed onto the post and out for a corner in added time at Wrexham when we led 1-0 in Big Keith's first game back after the strange gardening leave hiatus. Scott Kerr and another small player then made a total horlicks of a keep ball corner, Wrexham broke and equalised with virtually the last kick.

I occasionally wonder if Ryan might have kicked on if that shot had gone in, such are the breaks, Makama and Draper beware.

Also remember Ryan and Steve Torpid setting up a goal for Kerr at Bury early the following season, but they both peaked at that point.
Remember that ‘corner’ incident at Wrexham. And think it snowed on way home.

Can,t remember Bob Latchford scoring for us, quite happy to be corrected.
I remember seeing Latchford score at Wigan and being genuinely surprised - he didn't seem to know which way he was supposed to be kicking most of the time.