Scoreless Strikers | Page 2 | Vital Football

Scoreless Strikers

Did Gomez Dali ever score for us?

Think I recall him being sent off at Braintree. Potentially in the game Diagne scored a great goal.

Over the years we've had a few strikers who only made a handful of appearances and didn't trouble the goals for stats. Leroy May anyone??
Perhaps this thread would be best used for those who at least got into double figure games for us

Over the years we've had a few strikers who only made a handful of appearances and didn't trouble the goals for stats. Leroy May anyone??
Perhaps this thread would be best used for those who at least got into double figure games for us

Knew his brother, Rory.

The late Bob Jackson holds the club record for appearances without scoring, with 251.

The record for a midfielder is held by Shane Clarke, 75 appearances without scoring.

The record for a striker is held by Ollie Ryan, who somehow failed to score in 41 appearances.

The late Bob Jackson holds the club record for appearances without scoring, with 251.

The record for a midfielder is held by Shane Clarke, 75 appearances without scoring.

The record for a striker is held by Ollie Ryan, who somehow failed to score in 41 appearances.
How many of the 41 were sub appearances please

Spencer had 2 +8 appearences and Allon has 3 +1 . Neither scored so I think they can be added to the list !
I think his nickname was Screech for some unrecalled reason. I'm pretty sure he found his level after us - somewhere about level 7 and for a while was scoring for fun; Haalandesque.

Andy Hutchinson. I was at Bradford away, havnt got a clue what season it was, I think it was his debut.

Played a few games but don't remember him scoring.