Schalke 04 v Manchester City - UEFA Champions League - Weds, 20th Feb 2019 - KO. 8:00 PM UK Time. Preview and MDT | Page 12 | Vital Football

Schalke 04 v Manchester City - UEFA Champions League - Weds, 20th Feb 2019 - KO. 8:00 PM UK Time. Preview and MDT

VAR is supposed to review game changing decisions, however yellow cards do not come into this.

Danny Mills for once really annoyed about EUFA

Martin Keown has been annoying me with his commentary. I must tell his big brother when I next see him

I see that VAR has just (controversially) disallowed a goal for Atletico.

After years of denial, UEFA have just realised what a great gift that this technology is to them. They now have even greater and less transparent means of manipulating results.

They will wonder what took them so long

After years of denial, UEFA have just realised what a great gift that this technology is to them. They now have even greater and less transparent means of manipulating results.

Evil always finds a way.

I've said it before, they will make it as obtuse as possible (unlike rugby, cricket etc.). There is no way they will allow scrutiny of their decisions, whatever technology is employed.