Sad and pathetic attack on Derby coach | Page 3 | Vital Football

Sad and pathetic attack on Derby coach

The few spoil it for the many.

I had 3 pints beforehand in the stadium. 2 more in the George and Dragon post match in Chesham whilst waiting for my Villa supporting nephew and his lad (Norwich fan). Then back to the nephew's for a couple more and a bbq. Had chats with a few Villans both pre and post match. Good chat, bit of banter. As it should be.

Relly pleased that around 80% of our lot stayed to show their appreciation to the lads, unlike the Mackems 24 hours earlier who set a new record for emptying half of Wembley......

Post the Sunday game there was a Charlton fan in the Chesham pub we ate in that night, item #43 on the menu was "Phedup Makam". That made me laugh. The Charlton fan did too when I showed it to him.

Have a great summer and then it starts all over again.

Good luck for next season - I hope Lampard keeps his word and stays to see the job through. Remember as a Midlands team you have a duty to beat the Blue Scum and the Stripey Filth both home and away and also shut Dirty Leeds up once more.

Good luck for next season - I hope Lampard keeps his word and stays to see the job through. Remember as a Midlands team you have a duty to beat the Blue Scum and the Stripey Filth both home and away and also shut Dirty Leeds up once more.

We took 6 points of Tesco, 4 off the Blues and beat the DYS when it mattered. I think we can at least do the same again next season.

So the Just Giving campaign has just closed and over £8000 was raised - well done to all who contributed.

Not sure how many seats these coaches hold and how full this one was but, it would look like over a £1000 per passenger and the driver. This should buy back some of the confidence of the football world in our great club.

The Derby Telegraph published the article that prompted this collective act of kindness and they should now arrange an event for the handover of the funds to those receiving and publish an article accordingly - it is only right and I would encourage Dave and others to try to sort this out.

The few spoil it for the many.

I had 3 pints beforehand in the stadium. 2 more in the George and Dragon post match in Chesham whilst waiting for my Villa supporting nephew and his lad (Norwich fan). Then back to the nephew's for a couple more and a bbq. Had chats with a few Villans both pre and post match. Good chat, bit of banter. As it should be.

Relly pleased that around 80% of our lot stayed to show their appreciation to the lads, unlike the Mackems 24 hours earlier who set a new record for emptying half of Wembley......

Post the Sunday game there was a Charlton fan in the Chesham pub we ate in that night, item #43 on the menu was "Phedup Makam". That made me laugh. The Charlton fan did too when I showed it to him.

Have a great summer and then it starts all over again.
Good luck next year mate

Think AVFC should make a statement deploring the actions and vowing to ban anyone for life if they are found to be involved.

You too Woody, I fear you will need it more than us. 17th or higher and then build from there. More wins than losses would be brilliant for you. I hope you keep playing football and don't ditch what got you up.

Deano said we are going for 1st so we won't be playing 9 behind the ball by choice I don't think. May have no choice against the top 6 but the rest are beatable or they have to be otherwise we come back down