Sad and pathetic attack on Derby coach | Page 2 | Vital Football

Sad and pathetic attack on Derby coach

Seriously. If you want to go up against another firm arrange it and get on with it but stoning a coach full of woman and children? Well hard :shake:

I totally agree. I had absolutely loads to drink but can handle it so know my limits, I left the green at 1 PM with both my kids After some moron through a smoke flare through the window of a Double decker bus And want in the ground

Had a little chat with Dave last night, through the fog of re-watching the highlights, and he's a top banana and knows his FFP to boot - there's been a great reaction to his efforts on all sides.

Just made my donation - keep them coming and let's reach the target to show what 'real' fans of our great clubs are like and to show some compassion to other members of the UK football 'family'. Let's not let a bunch of knuckledraggers tarnish our reputation and spoil the feelgood factor of us getting promoted.

Many people go to football to enjoy the football and will have a drink and enjoy themselves. I can honestly say that I never drink at football because I like the game too much and the memories that go with it. I don't need a drink to sing Villa songs and celebrate like a lunatic when we score/win. There are a sad minority that see football as an excuse to get tanked out of their minds and act like morons. Same as when these same types of people get on a plane and go to Marbella and Majorca. Embarrassment to humanity and a sad reflection on their families and society. Fake "hardness" personified....

It’s a shame that 5-6 idiots can potentially ruin it for literally tens of thousands of others, if they do ban drinking on the train or the sale of booze from the offy.

Many people go to football to enjoy the football and will have a drink and enjoy themselves. I can honestly say that I never drink at football because I like the game too much and the memories that go with it. I don't need a drink to sing Villa songs and celebrate like a lunatic when we score/win. There are a sad minority that see football as an excuse to get tanked out of their minds and act like morons. Same as when these same types of people get on a plane and go to Marbella and Majorca. Embarrassment to humanity and a sad reflection on their families and society. Fake "hardness" personified....
It isn't just football but society and a decline in standards in general. Just take a look at this https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-48446220 where some real tough guy attacks a 70 year old woman for here gold bangles. Sadly, when caught, these scumbags get let off lightly and gain hero status among their low life mates - just look at how that bloke that clumped Jack is now revered after a minimal sentence.

It’s a shame that 5-6 idiots can potentially ruin it for literally tens of thousands of others, if they do ban drinking on the train or the sale of booze from the offy.
On the train back up to New Street a dozen or so young Derby fans were sat bye us, lads about sixteen or so. They were taking the piss a bit out of Villa fans because they couldnt understand why we wernt celebrating wildly and drinking ourselves senseless. They got fed up when they never got a rise and as the booze continued to flow by the time we got to Rugby started knocking lumps out of each other. Shame because they were nice lads but had to be dragged of each other as they got more and more pissed.

Last edited:

The bloke in front of me going up the escalators was absolutely hammered. He was trying to speak to me and couldn't string two words together. Possibly, he was a rogue Small Heath fan in his default state, but I was amazed. He nearly fell down the bloody escalator, could barely stand up. I can't believe they let him in.

I won't be taking the father-in-law again.

Last couple of times we have been to Wembley I had a few and after the shockers of performances (fulham/arsenal) it was a crappy feeling made worse by the drink wearing off. So this year made the decision either to have the one or not bother.
And wanted to make sure that if we won I would have full recollection . I saved the drinking until I got home where I polished off a full bottle of melon finest.

The lad that sat next to me was hammered. When we scored the second he was jumping all over the place and me.
The game re- started and must have been a full 2 mins before he turned to me and said 'who scored ?' :lol:.
At that point I was glad I did what I did. We haven't had many days like this recently. I wanted to drink it all in (see what i did there)

Really saddened by this but not surprised. When we got to Harrow at 12, saw a group hurling vile abuse (c word etc..) at a taxi driver. Said to my kids, what makes people behave that way at football, they wouldnt do it shopping with the missus. Then got to the Tube and saw another group, with kids about 11 all sing Lampard is a Paedo (and the blokes thought it was great the kids were singing it). I honestly just do not get it. If anyone on here does it, please explain.

Very sorry for what happened. We have been to that Green previous two times, didnt go this time as had a feeling what would happen

The few spoil it for the many.

I had 3 pints beforehand in the stadium. 2 more in the George and Dragon post match in Chesham whilst waiting for my Villa supporting nephew and his lad (Norwich fan). Then back to the nephew's for a couple more and a bbq. Had chats with a few Villans both pre and post match. Good chat, bit of banter. As it should be.

Relly pleased that around 80% of our lot stayed to show their appreciation to the lads, unlike the Mackems 24 hours earlier who set a new record for emptying half of Wembley......

Post the Sunday game there was a Charlton fan in the Chesham pub we ate in that night, item #43 on the menu was "Phedup Makam". That made me laugh. The Charlton fan did too when I showed it to him.

Have a great summer and then it starts all over again.

The few spoil it for the many.

I had 3 pints beforehand in the stadium. 2 more in the George and Dragon post match in Chesham whilst waiting for my Villa supporting nephew and his lad (Norwich fan). Then back to the nephew's for a couple more and a bbq. Had chats with a few Villans both pre and post match. Good chat, bit of banter. As it should be.

Relly pleased that around 80% of our lot stayed to show their appreciation to the lads, unlike the Mackems 24 hours earlier who set a new record for emptying half of Wembley......

Post the Sunday game there was a Charlton fan in the Chesham pub we ate in that night, item #43 on the menu was "Phedup Makam". That made me laugh. The Charlton fan did too when I showed it to him.

Have a great summer and then it starts all over again.
Best of luck next season MadAmster and sorry some of our dickheads spoilt the day for some of your lot.